Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

"Born This Way" worldwide sales estimation (album):

• Sales - 7.19 m.
  • Ph. singles (0.30 m. / 3.33) = 0.09 m.
  • Di. singles (28.3 m. / 6.67) = 4.24 m.
  • Spotify (973 m. / 1500) = 0.65 m.
  • YouTube (1.402 m. / 3500) = 0.40 m.
  • Others (~901m. / 1500) = 0.60 m.

Total ~ 13.170.000

• paws up 10
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

Drivers License falls to #3 on Spotify WW, which is her lowest position so far. Astronaut in the ocean surpassed it.

At least have talent stable at #4 and #7

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

HOLD ONNNNNNNN

why is Bruno Mars' (2010 nonsingle) Talking To The Moon currently peaking on spotify WW at #143???

shocked oprah winfrey GIF

Has it gone viral on Tikotok or appeared in a movie or whatever?

It's one of my favourite songs of all time tbh :ohhh:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,831
5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Drivers License falls to #3 on Spotify WW, which is her lowest position so far. Astronaut in the ocean surpassed it.

At least have talent stable at #4 and #7

she will never be GODGA!!

LG7 coming for Olivia Rodriguez feature

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

WHAT

:giveup:

A Popster Is Born 12,831
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

wish they can undebunk it and it somehow becomes true tho

39-B42335-E8-AD-4-B36-A3-BF-4-EA290-A749

i wouldnt mind a replay MV (or any MV at this point) but not sending it to radio. Unless it was in Italy and Greece where GLOBALGA's Chromatica era is still making nosie 10 months on

39-B42335-E8-AD-4-B36-A3-BF-4-EA290-A749

Popster to Popster 4,420
33 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

she will never be GODGA!!

LG7 coming for Olivia Rodriguez feature

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

WHAT

:giveup:

no please. really don't want another column of  "| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |" on her wiki discography:giveup:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,831
22 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

no please. really don't want another column of  "| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |" on her wiki discography:giveup:

PLS 

anyway... GODGA needs to collab with  Calvin Harris, seeing as he is a DJ.. he produced such a smash with Dua, i can see it for Gaga (and for gays to be enjoy the song as well)

ezgif-2-19d56dd81e83.thumb.gif.49af94d25

Moderator 24,725
On 3/24/2021 at 5:42 PM, Sir.Sim said:

Spotify uk

#115(-5) rain on me (64,024)

#137(+7) shallow (56,740)

Spotify uk

#114(+1) rain on me (66,437)

#139(-2) shallow (58,111)

• paws up 4

The Fame Popster 333
55 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

i wouldnt mind a replay MV (or any MV at this point) but not sending it to radio. Unless it was in Italy and Greece where GLOBALGA's Chromatica era is still making nosie 10 months on

Literally, why? What is the actual harm in;

• Designing an FYC ad / single art in Photoshop
  • Writing an FYC for both Spotify and Radio playlisting
  • Writing a press release, social media posts, descriptions, etc.
  • Pre-recording soundbites / video of Gaga discussing mental health, its influence on Chromatica / Replay, and why awareness is important during COVID
  • Coordinating production and release of physical singles + all promo assets

Other than MV / physical singles, $ is minimal and would be recouped by the impact of another single. No matter what you say about dance-pop/Radio, stations are STILL playing songs like Levitating, K&Q, and even MHMH enough for them to Chart. Gaga is a big name who'd generate much higher initial streams vs. someone like Ava Max; you don't think 1) stations would give Replay a few spins, and 2) it couldn't perform as well as a MHMH?

• YT + Spotify Increase >> Chromatica back onto the Charts in most countries (isn't there a rule in the UK where the streams of the top 2 tracks are weighted down?).
  • Buzz from MV + Mental Health + Gaga >> decent Ai for a few weeks.
  • Streams + AI >> Replay Charts (low peak) for ~3-6 weeks; even if the exposure doesn't lead to increase in streaming + stability (for ~16-20 week run), that'd give the album another track w/ 911+ recurrents.

Yes, it'd be random to release a 3rd single 10m after the 2nd, and this entire strategy would've been much smarter for 911. As I've posted, had they done the bare minimum then, 911 would've had a similar/better run as Golden (#54 peak, 20-week run, peaked below Top 10 on Radio).

Regardless of sub-genre, 911 would've certainly pulled Golden #s, which would've been solid for a 3rd (solo) single and kept LG6 alive. Also, 911 / Replay are top-quality songs that have inspired lyrics and message that'd only help promote the brand Gaga is building at this point. 

• paws up 1

7 minutes ago, Max_Vandeburg said:

House of Gucci soundtrack confirmedt

patrizia ain't a singer, she's a killer...i don't see anything related to music in this film, except that she walk around piano

• lol 1