Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Popster This Way 979
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Pure sales in 2020 according to chartsmasters 

Below we can meet several more Asian releases on top of After Hours by The Weeknd at 775,000 and Chromatica by Lady Gaga at 720,000.

So, did After Hours sold 775k units in the US alone right? If that's the case, I thought Chromatica did way worse considering AH was like the male album of 2020

A Popster Is Born 18,445

This amazing album and her did not deserve all of this. Re reading her words and knowing what happend on May 29th (with BLM) I am perfectly fine with how the era went. It’s no brainer tbh. Long live Chromatica. :love:

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 7

Popster This Way 979
16 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The UK is apparently re opening night clubs in June and basically coming out of covid as reported by many media outlets. Great to hear, let’s go Chromatica Ball.

My country, Chile, too. I'm so happy. :happydance:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,589
4 hours ago, DeanClownchester said:

It just rained in Toronto whew the promo is back

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

Oh wow Bobé working hard. Who's gonna make all that coffee now while he's I&A-ing the weather? :enigma:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 41,933
1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

The UK is apparently re opening night clubs in June and basically coming out of covid as reported by many media outlets. Great to hear, let’s go Chromatica Ball.

Wont happen unless they shut the borders :mess:

Daily cases have been stuck at 5000 since forever now :mess:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,445
11 minutes ago, BenG said:

Wont happen unless they shut the borders :mess:

Daily cases have been stuck at 5000 since forever now :mess:

I’m just repeating what’s been said by your very own department of health officials and by Boris on national tv. I actually believe it. 

• paws up 1

Moderator 24,724
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Why does Dua lipa keep sending me emails about a future nostalgia giveaway 

spacer.png

Did you found the secret code though??

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,933
12 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I’m just repeating what’s been said by your very own department of health officials and by Boris on national tv. I actually believe it. 

Just like he said there will be no lockdown over Christmas and U-turned just a few days before. :mess:

He’s overselling everything because he needs the vaccination programme’s success to boost May’s elections. :mess:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

Popster for Sale 41,933
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

THERE IS ANOTHER ELECTION IN MAY? Pls :mess:

don’t tell me it’s another general one where the tories switch up who is PM because the old one can’t do sh*t :mess:

England will have local elections (mayors, councils, police commisioners). Wales and Scotland will have elections for their parliaments.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,445
10 minutes ago, BenG said:

Just like he said there will be no lockdown over Christmas and U-turned just a few days before. :mess:

He’s overselling everything because he needs the vaccination programme’s success to boost May’s elections. :mess:

Bro, I’m trying here. 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

Miss Karol released a new song ahead of her new album coming tomorrow and it's a collapse shocked oprah winfrey GIF My hype for her album just doubled :popcorn: biggest album of 2021 here we go :ohyes:

A Popster Is Born 14,851
35 minutes ago, Delusional said:

THERE IS ANOTHER ELECTION IN MAY? Pls :mess:

don’t tell me it’s another general one where the tories switch up who is PM because the old one can’t do sh*t :mess:

Maybe you should start learning more about your parliament(s) :katy:

• lol 1