Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 16,835
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

ASIB can’t relate because unlike all of her other projects, it constantly receives huge promo. All of her projects have quality, some better, some worse but all of them do. ASIB has amazing quality, promo and appeals to not only music listeners but also movie watchers. It’s that simple.

i'm just stating a fact hun :arguega:

6 hours ago, PerfectGUY said:

In my fantasy, with excellent promo and right choices, this would have been Chromatica's Spotify numbers in 2023

Alice - 380M 

Stupid Love - 460M 

Rain On Me - 1.270M 

Free Woman - 90M

Fun Tonight - 35M

911 - 410M

Plastic Doll - 39M

Sour Candy - 1.055M

Enigma - 54M

Replay - 880M

Sine From Above - 920M

1000 Doves - 71M

Babylon - 705M

the collapse :shakes: I would cut out a toe in me in exchange for this slayage

Stupid Love doing way better with actual promo, then Rain On Me reaching its full potential

then anticipation building for 911 to be a follow up and doing really decent as a promo single 

Sour Candy with a killer video becoming the smash of the end of 2020 with its ear worm quality 

Replay being pushed as a single somewhere and being appreciated for the smash that it is

Sine From Above joining Shallow as an HAC CLASSIC being sung in every talent show Worldwide with a VFX heavy video alongside Elton

ending the era in May with a huge budget video for Babylon becoming viral on tiktok

RIP

I love how FT is only gaining 2m more from now to 2023 and Plastic doll gaining only 7m despite the album having 5 smashes and 3 moderate hits according to this theory  :icant:

• lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
1 hour ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Serving 'she's winning again' tea

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

They’re suffering. Big time

Lisa Kudrow Fun GIF by The Comeback HBO

i love seeing barbs cry, it's my daily motivation, my daily inspiration, the only reason i have the will to live. it encourages me to push myself on, and it gives me happiness. i feel happy when i see barbs cry. i become overjoyed because they cry about cardi's success

:icant:

• sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 545
22 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

I love how FT is only gaining 2m more from now to 2023 and Plastic doll gaining only 7m despite the album having 5 smashes and 3 moderate hits according to this theory  :icant:

hahahah I tried to push my agenda of course :ally:

5 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

hahahah I tried to push my agenda of course :ally:

Electric chair for you then! Hear me out I chose violence this time around!

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • lol 7

Kindness Admin 7,530
9 hours ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

we would NEVER get lucky like this, next time Gaga releases I bet it’s 500+ :katy:

I think about that all the time. It's so real.

25 minutes ago, Sir.Sim said:

The way this deserves 10x this. Lemme give it a steam right now.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,470

i know i'm late but i was busy today, i'm so happy Up went #1. I streamed it like 15 times today. it's disappointing to think it would've had 3-6 weeks at #1 already if it wasn't blocked by other bigger songs. 

• yaas, gaga 2

ARTPOPster 2,470

hopefully chromatica can continue a good chart run from here on out. i hope it gets to 1 year charting, they need to do a $3.49 discount on iTunes, new CD's, alternate cover, anything to sell the album more

• paws up 3

Popster This Way 979
12 minutes ago, thetea said:

hopefully chromatica can continue a good chart run from here on out. i hope it gets to 1 year charting, they need to do a $3.49 discount on iTunes, new CD's, alternate cover, anything to sell the album more

Flash news: they won't. 

• paws up 3
  • sad 2
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1