Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Popster This Way 979
19 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Taylor's streaming power is so massive

She literally is such a powerful star. Her sales are stellar, hwr streams are massive and her social media posts always get a lot of interaction. Everyone loves her. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,737

We can’t buy tickets other than VIP tickets for the London date.

1) we can’t buy tickets anymore because they stopped selling

2) or it’s sold out

sold out would be weird because the last time I checked there were a lot of tickets.

maybe one people on tv said concerts would happen in the summer ? Idk

Popster for Sale 57,264

Most-streamed female 2008 songs (March 19th):

1. Lady Gaga - Poker Face - 496,398

2. Lady Gaga, Colby O'Donis - Just Dance - 458,837

3. Taylor Swift - Love Story (2008) - 416,020

4. Katy Perry - I Kissed a Girl - 395,229

5. Adele - Make You Feel My Love - 359,509

6. Rihanna - Disturbia - 313,197

7. Katy Perry - Hot n Cold - 309,027

8. Britney Spears - Womanizer - 280,247

9. M.I.A. - Paper Planes - 278,739

10. P!nk - So What - 276,819

11. Beyoncé - Single Ladies - 264,031

12. Rihanna - Take a Bow - 254,477

13. T.I., Rihanna - Live Your Life - 251,163

14. Adele - Chasing Pavements - 238,625

15. Beyoncé - If I Were a Boy - 208,409

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 5

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
35 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

We can’t buy tickets other than VIP tickets for the London date.

1) we can’t buy tickets anymore because they stopped selling

2) or it’s sold out

sold out would be weird because the last time I checked there were a lot of tickets.

maybe one people on tv said concerts would happen in the summer ? Idk

it could also be that they stopped selling some tickets so the venue wouldn’t be 100% full. I think some venues have been saying that concerts can happen with 80% capacity?

• paws up 2

On 3/20/2021 at 11:31 AM, Ms I am a local said:

24 hours update - Unlock It TikTok Trend

Viral Sound 1 - 642k videos (+124,1k)

I want what she has for a Chromatica song Miss Gurls. 1000 Doves is a fad only making 1k videos/day 😭

Viral Sound 1 - 911k videos (+269k)

The fact that this trend's effect on the original song is insignificant compared to how big the trend is on TikTok. Miss Gay Princess can't win apparently...

Sleepy Good Night GIF by Nat Geo Wild

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • sad 1

Popster for Sale 44,745
9 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Viral Sound 1 - 911k videos (+269k)

The fact that this trend's effect on the original song is insignificant compared to how big the trend is on TikTok. Miss Gay Princess can't win apparently...

Sleepy Good Night GIF by Nat Geo Wild

the trend is so weird though

they just stare at the camera and slightly move their hips, what is it supposed to mean? 

ARTPOPster 2,470
23 hours ago, Delusional said:

YASSSS RIRI FINALLY DROPPING THE ALBUM

i hope it's good. she has a reputation for having a lot of bad albums so i'm hoping she serves ANTI excellence with this album, that album was perfect in every way. It will probably go on to become her magnum opus

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

The weeknd putting the Houst of Balloon vinyls for preorder that will ship in a year and cost 100 bucks :stopga:

https://shop.theweeknd.com/products/daniel-arsham-x-the-weeknd-house-of-balloons-anniversary-2lp-vinyl

i kinda hate the tactics he's been pulling lately. the signed digital mp3 of blinding lights was ridiculous and now a vinyl which ships MARCH 2022 is just:uhh: the cover is very pretty though, which i guess is good, but $100 worth, i don't think so

Pop-a-911-ster 29,737
27 minutes ago, donatellab said:

it could also be that they stopped selling some tickets so the venue wouldn’t be 100% full. I think some venues have been saying that concerts can happen with 80% capacity?

Isn’t it in the US

Popster for Sale 57,264

Real Groove Studio 2054 Remix is so good omg

Kylie and Dua really blended their disco worlds just like that to create a masterpiece

I hope Gaga is still as passionated for music as Kylie in 20 years and continues to serve bops

Popster for Sale 44,745

It's currently at 2,9M making it her most viewed on youtube from her best album.

It also has more 1,5M+ views from other uploads from a week ago (it went viral and people posted it on youtube). It seems like the boost is small but let's see how it grows, give it a stream.

On Spotify it has 18,9M streams as of now making it the second most streamed track on this album (probably due to this trend also)

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Real Groove Studio 2054 Remix is so good omg

Kylie and Dua really blended their disco worlds just like that to create a masterpiece

I hope Gaga is still as passionated for music as Kylie in 20 years and continues to serve bops

i wonder what happened to the rumoured gaga x kylie collab that everyone was excited for

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
5 minutes ago, thetea said:

i kinda hate the tactics he's been pulling lately. the signed digital mp3 of blinding lights was ridiculous and now a vinyl which ships MARCH 2022 is just:uhh: the cover is very pretty though, which i guess is good, but $100 worth, i don't think so

to be fair, the weeknd is not the only artist who is playing the game of "let's make it a little more expensive each time to see if people are still going to buy it" but he is definitely the one at the from of this trend. The fact so many people are trying to push 40 bucks for a record as the standard price is disgusting, let alone trying to sell one for 100.

BTW this release was meant to be limited at 1000 copies, but the minute they saw he could sell more, magically the word limited disappeared from the item description. Imagine paying so much for something for it not even to be exclusive (which I am not saying is OK, but it's the only justification I can think of). a SCAM. 

• paws up 1