Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

ARTPOPster 2,470
Spoiler

omg apparently C3C is coming out on April 16th and one of the vinyls was stolen out of production by a worker. The alleged name is in another spoiler

Spoiler

The name is apparently Two Hearts

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 18,445
1 minute ago, thetea said:
  Hide contents

omg apparently C3C is coming out on April 16th and one of the vinyls was stolen out of production by a worker. The alleged name is in another spoiler

Hide contents

The name is apparently Two Hearts

If this is true, he or she should get jail time. Can’t Wait tho

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

If this is true, he or she should get jail time. Can’t Wait tho

i'm excited. i hope she releases a single with a 7" vinyl or something. i don't wanna miss out again like i did with every other era. I also heard April 2nd could be the release. It leaked on a serbian website

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Yup

i would honestly love to see this b*tch try beat gaga up and watch gaga beat her up instead:icant:

• sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
46 minutes ago, thetea said:

apparently March 26th is also rumoured

I assume that is the date for a single or whatever and the album would come the next week, considering a single the week before the album has kind of become the industry standard (even if this is not a standard release)

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
14 minutes ago, Delusional said:

The way his 5th single is bigger than SL :rip:

I think this is an unfair comparison, and not only because of the promo or radio and spotify investment (which gaga could have if he wanted to). His era didnt start smashing until WS did last spring/summer, which was already 6 months or more after the album dropped. His 5th single is bigger than the lead single from this very album, which despite being a solid song it pretty much went nowhere commercially.

On the contrary, Gaga started very strong from the first moment but she struggled to keep the monentum.

• paws up 4

ARTPOPster 2,470

completely unrelated but i found the positions vinyl and what it looks like, the actual vinyl not a mockup. i kinda hate the colour

Ariana-Grande-Positions_slika_L_12579893

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
1 minute ago, thetea said:

completely unrelated but i found the positions vinyl and what it looks like, the actual vinyl not a mockup. i kinda hate the colour

Ariana-Grande-Positions_slika_L_12579893

At least it matches the greenish tone/filter of the cover

• paws up 3