Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 14,851
6 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Yeah but what you say here doesn't really target me :katy:

When have I defended a problematic man in here? Exactly. I didn't :ohhh:

Dua isn't canceled for me, either btw. It's just that I'm a lot less willing to praise her for anything. 

I wasn’t targeting you directly :katy:

You can tell your cute husband to get off his torch and pitchfork :ohhh: 

Popster This Way 979
1 minute ago, Mr. V said:

Good god it has been confirmed multiple time and actors have talked about being with her ON SET. 

You don't need to get pictures from the set to confirm for yourself if she's in the movie or not. :rip:

Could you please link me with that please because I haven't seen anything related to it:rip:I just think it's funny how we have gotten pics from everyone on set including Sandra and Brad yet there's nothing on Gaga, knowing how crazy paparazzis are for Gaga. 

• paws up 2

Moderator 17,129
1 minute ago, danwasd said:

I wasn’t targeting you directly :katy:

You can tell your cute husband to get off his torch and pitchfork :ohhh: 

He actually hates this place and GGD before that :mess:

Spoiler

He hates stan world as well :mess:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,015
1 minute ago, CHROMATICON said:

Could you please link me with that please because I haven't seen anything related to it:rip:I just think it's funny how we have gotten pics from everyone on set including Sandra and Brad yet there's nothing on Gaga, knowing how crazy paparazzis are for Gaga. 

Chile literally a link was posted last page by someone :rip:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,851
4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

He actually hates this place and GGD before that :mess:

Hide contents

He hates stan world as well :mess:

What does he think about random f-words calling you daddy, then? :katy:

OT: Yasss HOG, yasss Bullet Train, yasss Shallow

• lol 2

Popster This Way 979
4 minutes ago, Mr. V said:

Chile literally a link was posted last page by someone :rip:

Why are you so defensive pls :gaga-scream: I was asking for an article where any of the actors involved in the movie talked about working with Gaga like you said cuz I haven't seen none

Moderator 17,129
1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Poor Lana.. used to be so successful reduced to a Charli xcx style ph4ag relic :billie:

Anyway... Not TWO Bieber songs on TTH. How many singles is this now with full TTH support since SWU? :ohyes:

One has a recent album debut at #3 and the other at #111. I think there's still a world of difference between Lana and Charli XCX, commercially speaking.

A Popster Is Born 14,851
8 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

One has a recent album debut at #3 and the other at #111. I think there's still a world of difference between Lana and Charli XCX, commercially speaking.

The GP doesn’t remember neither tho :dean_scream:

And arguably Lana’s music is more GP-friendly :nicki_scream:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,830
7 minutes ago, danwasd said:

The GP doesn’t remember neither tho :dean_scream:

And arguably Lana’s music is more GP-friendly :nicki_scream:

1 is a fad of 014 with 'Boom Clap'... The other a fad of 012' with BTD :dean_scream: remember the SNL gate :dean_scream:I loved BTD album tho 

Moderator 3,690
55 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Poor Lana.. used to be so successful reduced to a Charli xcx style ph4ag relic :billie:

Anyway... Not TWO Bieber songs on TTH. How many singles is this now with full TTH support since SWU? :ohyes:

Lana is quite succesful as an album's artist - she was tied as the female artist with most #1 albums in the UK in the 2010s with 4. Also NFR debuted with quite good numbers in the US, it was just against Lover's second week and Post Malone's debut week, if they had timed it better then it could have been #1. Lana also has lots of straight fans or it feels like that Lana is respected in the 30+ Alternative scene as his radio singles are all serviced to AAA. 

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,887

Lana also has pretty good streaming stats. BTD is a classic and her other albums where all successful too. She's for sure one of the most influential artists of the last decade too. (arguably there would be no lorde or billie without her)

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 12,830
22 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

Lana also has pretty good streaming stats. BTD is a classic and her other albums where all successful too. She's for sure one of the most influential artists of the last decade too. (arguably there would be no lorde or billie without her)

Sounds like the Cyndi Lauper of the 2010s to me hihi but alls jokes aside, really I was getting I ever see is gays tweeting about her like she's Adele and I've never heard of her irl sans BTD Nostalgia and that summertime remix :billiecat:

Moderator 3,690

@Artur, @danwasd

Daily Ava updates. Pop radio is acting up again, but HAC is nice. It also reaches a new peak of #18 on HAC.

POP:
13    13        AVA MAX    My Head & My Heart    8548    8253    295    35.907

-32 Spins   
-89 Bullet
-0.025 Audience

HOT AC:
20    18        AVA MAX    My Head & My Heart    1830    1456    374    7.939    

+59 Spins   
+16 Bullet
+0.391 Audience

• paws up 1