Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

The Fame Popster 428
10 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

The movie started filming at the same time HOG did. I doubt they will wait for Gaga to finish the movie to move onto the other. Not to mention Gaga never even mentioned the movie unlike she did Gucci. 

I’m pretty sure it was actually filmed around November/December. One of the stars, Joey King, lists Gaga among her costars when discussing it for this podcast (https://www.instyle.com/reviews-coverage/ladies-first-podcast-laura-brown/episode-9-joey-king-filming-bullet-train) so I do think she really is in it. 

Popster This Way 979

I know who he's talking about because I remember them leaking Ari's part of ROM like 2 days before the song came out. They could be trolling since it sounds too good to be true but let's hope. :katy_pie:

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,879
20 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

I know who he's talking about because I remember them leaking Ari's part of ROM like 2 days before the song came out. They could be trolling since it sounds too good to be true but let's hope. :katy_pie:

Chile 😭

Moderator 17,129
7 hours ago, danwasd said:

Life is too short to pretend that you don’t like Dua Lipa :oscar:

Honestly, because of the way she behaved during supposed quarantine made me lose a lot of excitement and respect for her. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
1 hour ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Will COCC go #1 ladies? Let's see if Lana's chickens on her ranch paid their copies. 

image0.gif

In the US its almost impossible for hwe to beat Justin. In the UK she will most likwly be #1

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,851
5 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Honestly, because of the way she behaved during supposed quarantine made me lose a lot of excitement and respect for her. 

Even though I can agree totally with you, we should rethink how easy we cancel women (or lose excitement and respect) while condoning men for much bigger things

image0.gif

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 979
14 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Yall it’s been confirmed she’s doing bullet train like numerous times :rip:

Both movied are being filmed at the same time and Gaga is literally in a whole other continent. She was also rumored to play a small role so I doubt they will stop filming just to wait for Gaga to finish with HOG. 

• paws up 1

1 hour ago, Sir.Sim said:

So he has had 6 songs from this album + monster on TTH recently, meanwhile interscope couldn't even get a 3rd song on there for chromatica week or 911 for the video :rip:

Edited by artgagapop
  • sad 1

Moderator 17,129
14 minutes ago, danwasd said:

Even though I can agree totally with you, we should rethink how easy we cancel women (or lose excitement and respect) while condoning men for much bigger things

image0.gif

Yeah but what you say here doesn't really target me :katy:

When have I defended a problematic man in here? Exactly. I didn't :ohhh:

Dua isn't canceled for me, either btw. It's just that I'm a lot less willing to praise her for anything. 

Popster This Way 979
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Filming for bullet train started late last year and Gaga could have full well filmed her part then 

not to mention if she does has a small role, it wouldn’t take long to film

If that's the case I think it's weird how there are no pics of her in set. We got pics of Brad and more on the set already but not Gaga, and obviously the papz or even someone from production could have leaked a pic of Gaga but there's no sight of her + Gaga did not talked about BT at all unlike HOG, when she confirmed for a magazine that she was and she thanked Ridley for the opportunity. 

I don't think she will be on BT, considering the lack of pics (we've gotten like a 100 of HOG and even a leak of one scene:rip:) while there's literally NOTHING on BT, and Gaga did not even acknowledge it. 

ARTPOPster 2,015
2 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

If that's the case I think it's weird how there are no pics of her in set. We got pics of Brad and more on the set already but not Gaga, and obviously the papz or even someone from production could have leaked a pic of Gaga but there's no sight of her + Gaga did not talked about BT at all unlike HOG, when she confirmed for a magazine that she was and she thanked Ridley for the opportunity. 

I don't think she will be on BT, considering the lack of pics (we've gotten like a 100 of HOG and even a leak of one scene:rip:) while there's literally NOTHING on BT, and Gaga did not even acknowledge it. 

Good god it has been confirmed multiple time and actors have talked about being with her ON SET. 

You don't need to get pictures from the set to confirm for yourself if she's in the movie or not. :rip:

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 22,810
1 hour ago, CHROMATICON said:

sounds a bit farfetched but

spacer.png

• lol 1