Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 12,808
5 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

angry spanish GIF by Mediaset España

Hide contents

We're not that bad if you take the reggaeton and trap from untalented people (which is a great part of the charts tbh but we don't talk about that). :arguega:

I definitely didn't mean the actual music taste by that as FYI :love:- I love Spanish radio. I meant from whst I can see with albums charting for like weeks and weeks but not scanning gold hihi (Spain France Greece my holiday country trinity) :billiecat:

A Popster Is Born 12,808

220px-Taylor_Swift_-_Willow.png

Region Certification Certified units/sales
Australia (ARIA)[92] Gold 35,000double-dagger
Canada (Music Canada)[93] Platinum 80,000double-dagger
United Kingdom (BPI)[94] Silver 200,000double-dagger

double-dagger Sales+streaming figures based on certification alone.

Kiiii another era with no global hit kiii! 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,780
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Huge for a non-US single even if it’s bottom 3 on FN for me 

Better than FN and BMH, wbk :flirtga:

• paws up 1

3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I meant from whst I can see with albums charting for like weeks and weeks but not scanning gold hihi (Spain France Greece my holiday country trinity) :billiecat:

Oh, yeah that's right. The consumption of music in Spain is extremely low and I don't really know why. Spotify is used quite a lot compared to other countries... maybe AM is not that common here but still... I guess it's because the actual streams from Spotify are free ones. Same goes to other platforms like Amazon Music.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,658
14 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

13 hours update - Unlock It TikTok Trend

Viral Sound 1 - 423,7k videos (+40,4k)

Good numbers for Miss f-word Princess Charli XXX!!! And it's just a 13 hours update!!!

Oh Wow GIFs | Tenor

Apparently a sound of Gaga saying "people can do hard things" is going viral now too

• shook 2

3 hours ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

Apparently a sound of Gaga saying "people can do hard things" is going viral now too

YAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!! GAGA SAYING "PEOPLE CAN DO HARD THINGS" SEEMS TO BE GOING VIRAL!!! PLEASE TIKTOK HELP TRAUMATICA TO HAVE A SEMI-HIT WITH 1000 DOVES AND FORCE GAGA TO DO A MV TO IT PLSSSS!!!! The trend is simple, it doesn't need any preparation or anything!!! I'm excited and waiting to be a trend!

1000 Doves (PCDHT Edition) TikTok Trend

VS 1 - 27,7k videos

america sand GIF

Our savior??? Let's see!!

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 4
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 4

Popster for Sale 57,181
14 minutes ago, danwasd said:

Better than FN and BMH, wbk :flirtga:

Don't mess with Break My God :lesson:

Btw just bought tickets for Dua's concert in Paris on September 30th, pray for my luck sistrens

Pray I Hope GIF

Edited by Fame Romance
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster for Sale 44,658
10 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

YAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!! GAGA SAYING "PEOPLE CAN DO HARD THINGS" SEEMS TO BE GOING VIRAL!!! PLEASE TIKTOK HELP TRAUMATICA TO HAVE A SEMI-HIT WITH 1000 DOVES AND FORCE GAGA TO DO A MV TO IT PLSSSS!!!! The trend is simple, it doesn't any preparation or anything!!! I'm excited and waiting to be a trend!

1000 Doves (PCDHT Edition) TikTok Trend

VS 1 - 27,7k videos

america sand GIF

Our savior??? Let's see!!

i wonder if that trend will have any effect on 100 doves tho seeing as it is just a little bit of the instrumental

Just now, ChromaticaOreos said:

i wonder if that trend will have any effect on 100 doves tho seeing as it is just a little bit of the instrumental

yeah that scares me a bit, but I've seen a few comments asking what the song was so... I don't have that much faith, but I'll take anything at this point tbh :enigma:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
33 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I definitely didn't mean the actual music taste by that as FYI :love:- I love Spanish radio. I meant from whst I can see with albums charting for like weeks and weeks but not scanning gold hihi (Spain France Greece my holiday country trinity) :billiecat:

:whatga:

Popster for Sale 44,658
2 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

yeah that scares me a bit, but I've seen a few comments asking what the song was so... I don't have that much faith, but I'll take anything at this point tbh :enigma:

I was thinking rn that Streets did go viral off of the instrumental alone so we'll see I guess

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

I was thinking rn that Streets did go viral off of the instrumental alone so we'll see I guess

Yeah, but Streets instrumental was the main part of the sound (the normal to thirst trap), here sadly the main part is the line  "People can do hard things" so I doubt that it will boost 1000 Doves a lot. 

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,658
16 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Yeah, but Streets instrumental was the main part of the sound (the normal to thirst trap), here sadly the main part is the line  "People can do hard things" so I doubt that it will boost 1000 Doves a lot. 

True not to mention 1000 doves instrumental isn't that unique

Streets on the other hand I'm personally not a fan off but the instrumental is striking

Edited by ChromaticaOreos

A Popster Is Born 14,780
55 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

chile the song in the background of people can do hard things is actually 1000 Doves? Wasn't aware :mess:

• lol 2