Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Popster for Sale 45,055

I forget they mention Beyoncé, Michael Jackson AND Madonna. Saying she earned a spot next to them is so cool. They also say Chromatica was a well-worked concise project but that the public expected more from her return to her roots (more hits) which can also be attributed to her lack of attention to C. I hope she turns it out with the next project because the GP is SO here for her right now.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,847
27 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

That's what she deserves for not releasing If It Ain't Me or Cool instead...

26 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Not Cool... :icant:

Plssss

Cool should've been the single after BMH. Its a summer song though

27 minutes ago, danwasd said:

No We’re Good bashing on this site ty

I actually watched the music video the other day and then it got in by head I love titanic. It's just it sounds like something from her old album... Not so much disco - it's so random to the rest of the album. The whole Moonlight Edition cheapened the final product of FN... Its actually makes Chromatica not being touched after release more authentic 

• thanks 1

Moderator 3,690
5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Scooter low-key tried to recreate the TUN rollout for Justin/Justice and it’s been a hot mess

Hold On deserves better 

What did they expect to happen or why did they think it would work ?

Ariana's private life was in turmoil (Mac's death and cancelled engagement) during that time and she was still coming off from Manchester when TUN was released so Ariana herself was constantly in the news. Justin has been lowkey/his private life is not generating interest so you cannot expect to have the same interest. This coupled with the fact that Sweetener was far better received than Changes (and especially Yummy) so it was doomed to fail from the start. 

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 57,535
3 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

When are HDD predictions coming out.

I want to see how hard Selena and Nick tanked.

Wait Nick Jonas released?

Haven’t heard of that hottie’s music since like 2015 

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

scooter had her at gunpoint as usual

Yeah right they’re both Scooter clients it makes sense

Pop-a-911-ster 30,440
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Wait Nick Jonas released?

Haven’t heard of that hottie’s music since like 2015 

he released an album and the deluxe rereleased like 5 days later

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

The Fame Popster 401
57 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Tanked already Ariana sweetie what are you doing? :katy:

33 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Wait not people asking PopCrave to turn off the replies on the DemixAriana collab tweet as if it was a sensitive topic I— :icant:

The article makes it seem like Ari is featured on Melon Cake (which sounds triggering/horrible... a song about disordered eating and how you finally gained control? :stopga:)  but they're talking about four different songs in that quote. Maybe that's why some people are being defensive. 

Edited by blue

ARTPOPster 2,470
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

I love Ari and I loved the fact that we had a collab with Ariana but now she’s doing a collab with everyone and meh.

i agree. it feels less special now, especially since she's collabing with demi:leap:

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 2,470

i'm so happy that the fame is still going up on the chart. i wonder if the top 100 is viable in the next few weeks. i can't with the fame slowly out charting the album with 5 #1 singles:icant:

• yaas, gaga 1