Celebrities Colours - Season 1

little legend

4 minutes ago, BenG said:

The flops doing well this round because they been serving pedestrian looks all this time :icant:

The shade, but I don't mind as I got to peak inside top 3. Not everybody has that

• yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,076
4 minutes ago, little legend said:

#3 @zoldyck Jennie 10pts x 2 = 20 pts optics-physics-white-light-through-clear-glass-pyramid-refraction-68708-41-2

EHTKWYFVUAA7-GAi

Average score : 9,04

Judges:

9.5 - I love this

8- A cute look

10 (you have finally stepped up your game )

8 - Everything works nicely together

9,7 - Ok , this is the winner for me

Wait wait wait, I don't recall blue being an option @little legend or I may have played this round differently. 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3

#2 @SLAG Rihanna 12 pts - 50% = 6 pts ( @JennyWaynetargeted @SLAG and so @SLAG loses 50% of his pts)

7b33c7f04646c6f8de944689a58d40b1

Average score : 9,16

Judges:

9 - Casual yet cool

10- SERVING WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE FOR YOUR BLUE LOOK BUT SERVE

10 (queen you have done it again, this is a serve like a pedestrian serve and I fu*king loved it

9 - Another serve

7,7 - Ok , this is a good pedestrian outfit but nothing special.As an artist who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, I am disgusted at how much you have copied my husband. From the hair to the purse, do you not have any value or respect for originality? You’re a laughing stock. It’s cheesy, it’s disgusting — I personally found it absolutely artistically atrocious.

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 6,288
1 minute ago, little legend said:

#2 @SLAG Rihanna 12 pts - 50% = 6 pts ( @JennyWaynetargeted @SLAG and so @SLAG loses 50% of his pts)

7b33c7f04646c6f8de944689a58d40b1

7,7 - Ok , this is a good pedestrian outfit but nothing special.As an artist who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, I am disgusted at how much you have copied my husband. From the hair to the purse, do you not have any value or respect for originality? You’re a laughing stock. It’s cheesy, it’s disgusting — I personally found it absolutely artistically atrocious.

Chile :mess:

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

Okay, I love this game, but the lack of enforcement over colors is very frustrating and unfair. 

mad dog GIF

Shoulda signed up for Hung Games quicker! Its strict af!