Celebrities Colours - Season 1

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3
14 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

I have an uneasy feeling about the fact that I didn't receive a notification stating that the results are in 4 hours

ezgif-7-be5e024926ab.gif

:katy:

Popstanne 5,076

Little Legend, I don't know why you're ending the game after the next round. You should just let us do all the colors with our current celebs before starting a second season. I don't want this game to end! This is the shadiest thread on Popa911.

Edited by Franch Toast
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3
6 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Little Legend, I don't know why you're ending the game after the next round. You should just let us do all the colors with our current celebs before starting a second season. I don't want this game to end! This is the shadiest thread on GGD. 

Shadiest thread on GGD:katy:

I know , i also have a lot of fun hosting this game but i don't want to be overexposed and participants got bored of it. Also a lot of new games are starting on this cult forum and maybe we should let them breathe:creepin:

Also we new seasons we can welcome new users, new celebrities and the game will not be stalled :bunny:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3
3 minutes ago, SLAG said:

It's been 4 days:katy:

Blame the participans:nicki_scream:

Also it's the semi final. It's a big event and need more days for it to be organized even if the event will be completely the same with the previous rounds:billie:

• lol 1

Popstanne 5,076
59 minutes ago, little legend said:

Shadiest thread on GGD:katy:

I know , i also have a lot of fun hosting this game but i don't want to be overexposed and participants got bored of it. Also a lot of new games are starting on this cult forum and maybe we should let them breathe:creepin:

Also we new seasons we can welcome new users, new celebrities and the game will not be stalled :bunny:

Oh my gosh, I meant Popa911. My bad. Deduct 5 points from me (but then Gwen will be in the negative :billie:). 

Okay okay, well next season you better have fun colors instead of stupid brown, and please include animal print (which can encompass zebra, tiger, leopard, etc), and maybe if you do a "pedestrian" round, you can use neutral colors for that, because it's really hard to match pedestrian with those bright colors. 

And our last round this game better be freaking pink! :katy:

• thanks 2
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3

SEMI FINAL TOMORROW AT 3PM EST (1 hour earlier than usual)

WE ARE GETING CLOSER TO THE GRANDE FINALE!

Happy Safari Park GIF by San Diego Zoo - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by little legend
  • yaas, gaga 7

• little legend changed the title to CELEBRITIES COLOURS ( SEMI-FINAL TOMORROW )
Popstanne 5,076
4 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

I'm still waiting for orange and purple. Don't think sneaking them in the fraudulent pedestrian round counts.

Exactly. He puts the most interesting colors (orange, purple, teal) into a freaking pedestrian round but makes us use barf brown in a normal round. 

If we only have one more round left, it better have several looks Pupperoni, or I'm calling up the pound. 

Episode 12 GIF by The Simpsons

Edited by Franch Toast
  • lol 4

Popster for Sale 41,791
7 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

I also think there should be a bonus round where the judges have to do a look and the contestants get to ridicule them. 

elvira mistress of the dark revenge GIF

airpods-max-smartcase-pink-witb?wid=568&hei=680&fmt=jpeg&qlt=80&op_usm=0.5,0.5&.v=1603906276000

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3
8 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

I also think there should be a bonus round where the judges have to do a look and the contestants get to ridicule them. 

elvira mistress of the dark revenge GIF

40 minutes ago, Delusional said:

@little legend make it happen little fad 

spacer.png