Celebrities Colours - Season 1

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3
Just now, donatellab said:

I thought we had 24h to send in our looks and if you didn’t in that time then u get 0p? :overit:

i try not to be strict 

donatellab

Deactivated 14,311
10 minutes ago, little legend said:

Wheel of Fotune results:

1-z-Jx-Qa-LDXBxt-HMfxh-JV11ng-2

-If your colour you chose says *choose a player*, you should comment in this thread which player you want to choose. You have 24 hours for choosing a player, If you won't choose a player ,you will be eliminated from Round 9 

- Don't forget to submit your outfit for Round 9 , if you hadn't already done it.

And you OOPED!

• yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 7,579
1 hour ago, little legend said:

Wheel of Fotune results:

-If your colour you chose says *choose a player*, you should comment in this thread which player you want to choose. You have 24 hours for choosing a player, If you won't choose a player ,you will be eliminated from Round 9 

- Don't forget to submit your outfit for Round 9 , if you hadn't already done it.

Poor Melinda really can't win lol

DBD1169-F-D7-F3-418-B-BB97-BB1-D938-F81-

• lol 3

Kindness Admin 7,530
2 hours ago, little legend said:

Wheel of Fotune results:

2 hours ago, BenG said:

@admin's pic in the wheel :icant:

Just kick me when I'm down doggo.

What's funny is I thought he'd put the good rewards behind the trash colors. Which, I guess he sorta did, but I got the short stick. The squirrel has a choice to make :stopga:

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 22,761
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

+50% points for round 9 when i got 1 pt. PeriodT :katy:

still higher than Malinda’s high score of 0,75p

spacer.png

• lol 2

Popstanne 5,076

This reminds me of the Target round again. I need to do some thinking before I decide whom to target. This pedestrian round is a wild card round, and Gwen's pedestrian looks skew toward very pedestrian (I mean, sure, I could've sent in a photo of her in a gorgeous teal tulle dress, but that was in no way pedestrian). 

Also, since the pup used male pronouns exclusively, does this mean no one can target any women playing the game? :ally:

And to think I was so close to picking red-orange. Dagnabbit. 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3
5 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

This reminds me of the Target round again. I need to do some thinking before I decide whom to target. This pedestrian round is a wild card round, and Gwen's pedestrian looks skew toward very pedestrian (I mean, sure, I could've sent in a photo of her in a gorgeous teal tulle dress, but that was in no way pedestrian). 

Also, since the pup used male pronouns exclusively, does this mean no one can target any women playing the game? :ally:

And to think I was so close to picking red-orange. Dagnabbit. 

:katy:

Popstanne 5,076

Okay, I'm challenging @Dark Paradise for this round. There's a very good chance Gwen is about to lose 50% of her .5 points for this round, because ska girl doesn't wear teal, eggplant, lemon, banana, turquoise, etc. for her street looks. 

(I'm sorry @Dark Paradise; I don't want to have to do this, but our canine overlord is forcing me.) 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1