Celebrities Colours - Season 1

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 22,963

Congrats to miss @Lorde Von Kok her well deserved win.

Also to @donatellab, @PETTY, @SLAG and @Franch Toast on the top 5 placement.

To all of the flops who were our laughing stock the whole season and bringing in the kii's

To miss @little legend on her top notch hosting skills and for stealing this game from ATRL & making it iconic.

And finally to the colorblind judges. Even though we dragged you all the time, you made sure the game is entertaining and far from boring

tenor.gif?itemid=20508368

• paws up 5
  • hugs 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

Congrats to miss @Lorde Von Kok her well deserved win.

Also to @donatellab, @PETTY, @SLAG and @Franch Toast on the top 5 placement.

To all of the flops who were our laughing stock the whole season and bringing in the kii's

To miss @little legend on her top notch hosting skills and for stealing this game from ATRL & making it iconic.

And finally to the colorblind judges. Even though we dragged you all the time, you made sure the game is entertaining and far from boring

tenor.gif?itemid=20508368

:icant:

Gaming Leader 6,420

As gaming leader and host of PopA911's biggest game, Trio, I would like to congratulate @little legend for now having the biggest game on PopA911, with a whopping 5K+ replies, beating Trio’s 4.1K 

Everyone congratulate @little legend her months of hard farming finally paid off to something worthy of our time :gaga-thanks:

Can’t wait for Season 2

• paws up 8
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popstanne 5,076

To the judges whom I called fleas: I'm half sorry. :icant: 

To @little legend, thank you for all your effort and your good sense of humor as we dragged you, but a word of advice: Get a better flea collar next time. :katy:

This has been one of my favorite threads on this site, and I'm so sad it's ending. I know we need to space out games, but I think Season 2 can definitely co-exist with other games. 

I'm relieved I can stop Googling Gwen's looks, because some of them gave me nightmares. :billie: 

My season 2 contestant is going to serve harder than the Williams sisters at tennis. 

• paws up 4

Popstanne 5,076
3 minutes ago, PETTY said:

As gaming leader and host of PopA911's biggest game, Trio, I would like to congratulate @little legend for now having the biggest game on PopA911, with a whopping 5K+ replies, beating Trio’s 4.1K 

Everyone congratulate @little legend her months of hard farming finally paid off to something worthy of our time :gaga-thanks:

Can’t wait for Season 2

I can't wait for Trio to return! 

Face Feeling Yourself GIF

• yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,076
2 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

My season 2 celeb better not get stolen :enigma:

Same. I feel like I've picked someone who no one else would pick, but who knows with this group.