Celebrities Colours - Season 1

little legend

ARTPOPster 1,065
1 hour ago, little legend said:

Can't wait for you rat-slugs to drag the judge panel again :nicki_scream: So i have a surprise for you :katy:

one-on-one lunch with the judges before they cast their last votes?

season 5 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race S5

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
14 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

one-on-one lunch with the judges before they cast their last votes?

season 5 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race S5

Yeah everyone gets a zero.

• sad 1

5 hours ago, Delusional said:

Women in the LGBTQ+ community are literally called the f slur too 

the nerve !

literally not true.

queer women do NOT get called the f word.

(do not dare bring in anecdotal evidence or some other bs when the term is used primarily to refer to queer men and it is them who bear the brunt of it). 

• thanks 2

Kindness Admin 7,530

Just wanted to post and thank everyone who helped keep everything from going really off-rails. Remember to stay kind and not make assumptions about others.

Also, my look deserved better :whatga:. (And it was gray, which maybe was a color that was asked for it.) 

• paws up 3
  • hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 14,788
Just now, Delusional said:

I already have my season 2, 3 and 4 celebs chosen.

spacer.png

Enjoy your pee classes today :gaga-thanks:

Moderator 3,690

Not me taking a me day yesterday and missing all of this mess and now reading this thread in the morning like old people read the newspaper. :ohyes:

• lol 7

Popstanne 5,076
8 hours ago, admin said:

Just wanted to post and thank everyone who helped keep everything from going really off-rails. Remember to stay kind and not make assumptions about others.

Also, my look deserved better :whatga:. (And it was gray, which maybe was a color that was asked for it.) 

You picked a great day to be away from the forum. :icant:

(But for real, I don't envy you.) 

• lol 1

Popstanne 5,076

My favorite outfit that I posted is Gwen's Pride look and the forthcoming one for the final round. 

My favorite outfit posted by another user is probably Rihanna's Pride look  (I think it was Rihanna) and her Met Gala "omelette" look.  I also get a kick out of how Kris Jenner is in the top 5. :icant:

One of my favorite moments was @PETTY using prism on Zendaya's yellow look. 

I've loved the messiness of this thread (except the recent derailment) and how we all shade each other with affection, including the host & judges. 

clothing GIF

I've also learned that while Gwen is a style icon, her unique style is not really conducive to this game, especially because she doesn't have many monochromatic looks and prefers mismatching multicolored patterns, plus she was a tomboy for most of her career. (We won't talk about her transition to fringe-loving cowgirl. :katy:

I already have picked my celebrity for Season 2. I think this person's outfits will better suit the judging panel's taste and the rules of the game. Let's hope no one else beats me to this person (though I do have two backups). 

Thank you, little but mighty @little legend, for the many hours of entertainment. :kiss:

• yaas, gaga 6