little legend

Kindness Admin 7,529
8 hours ago, little legend said:

#16 @admin Olly Alexander - 0,5 pts

Olly-Alexander1

Average score: 6,04

Judges:

10pts- omfg I love it btw does anyone know from where I can but this shirt

3pts - The outfit could be a little more blue, currently the pants and the sweater aren't.

6pts- one blue shirt a blue look don’t make.

5pts - Nothing interesting. Side note: why does his head look photoshopped :katy:

6,2 pts - Delusional is gonna have an *big* opponent this round for the 0,75 pts , isn't he?

I dunno who I paid off, but glad I did. Y'all be grateful THIS is the look I went with, I'll tell you that.

7 hours ago, little legend said:

Round 9 

Theme : Pedestrian Look 

You should send a pedestrian look that it is based on one of these colours : Emerald , Mint, Lavander, Leopard , Gray,Lemon,Banana,Violet,Eggplant,Teal,Turqoise  or Orange

Send me your submissions and write the colour that you chose

!!!THE MOST PEDESTRIAN LOOK WINS!!! ( but it needs to have one of the colours above)

Reveal hidden contents

Spitting Lama GIF | Gfycat

Do I get bonus for all the pedestrian looks I've already served or what?

• hugs 1
  • lol 2

Popstanne 5,076

Of course Gwen's street looks aren't monochromatic (except for black), especially not in that random assortment of colors that Pupperoni mentioned. 

200.gif

Like who on earth would strut about town head-to-toe in "lemon" or orange or teal unless they wanted to end up on a worst-dressed list? 

clothing GIF

(Also, I feel like a creeper looking at all these paparazzi photos, especially the ones with her kids, but how else am I supposed to find "street looks"?) 

• hugs 1
  • lol 3

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Franch Toast said:

Of course Gwen's street looks aren't monochromatic (except for black), especially not in that random assortment of colors that Pupperoni mentioned. 

200.gif

Like who on earth would strut about town head-to-toe in "lemon" or orange or teal unless they wanted to end up on a worst-dressed list? 

clothing GIF

(Also, I feel like a creeper looking at all these paparazzi photos, especially the ones with her kids, but how else am I supposed to find "street looks"?) 

Join HG and I will rate you high. :icant:

• lol 1

Moderator 6,288
10 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

200.gif

clothing GIF

How's your photoshop?

spacer.png

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,779
27 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Like who on earth would strut about town head-to-toe in "lemon" or orange or teal

Do you need a reminder of who do you stan, Ms. Greasy Messy Dessert?

200.gif

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,790
10 minutes ago, Starboy said:

I should get bonus points for submitting an outfit with 6 of the colors that were requested :ohhh:

off-theme since you're only supposed to go with one

2/10

• lol 1