Celebrities Colours - Season 1

little legend

Moderator 24,225
Just now, JennyWayne said:

I'm still having trouble with this round by the way - I'm torn between a monochromatic outfit that's kinda boring or an outfit with multiple colours that's kinda ugly

I'm not gonna score high either way :enigma:

Tuesday Dilemma GIF by lightword

• paws up 1

Popstanne 5,076
15 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

I'm still having trouble with this round by the way - I'm torn between a monochromatic outfit that's kinda boring or an outfit with multiple colours that's kinda ugly

I'm not gonna score high either way :enigma:

Same girl same 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
On 2/23/2021 at 10:02 PM, little legend said:

- First of all based on how it is matched to the theme

for example if the theme colour is red, the first photo would get more pts than the second

Lady Gaga Red Joanne World Tour Edmonton Aug 3 2017 – In Search of Rock Gods

Oscars 2015: Lady GaGa's Red Gloves on Red Carpet Spark Memes

-Also a total red outfit would probably have gained a lot of pts or a outfit that has many different shades or red

- Then it will based on how amazing the dress is and based on each jury's taste

I am open to suggestions tho

@Twitter I elaborated on this ever since day 1 #POPa911:billiecat:

Gaming Leader 6,420

Can y’all just pick a multicolored outfit and GO ffs :icant:

if we don’t get results tomorrow because of this clownery I’ll riot :nicki_scream:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • lol 3

Popstanne 5,076

Submitted. I went with a cheesy as* Jetson's meets Disney look to please the fans of multicolored outfits, so I know you're all going to drag me for that when you could have had a monochromatic serve instead of a "server". :awkney:

rainbow brite GIF

Edited by Franch Toast
  • hugs 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
Just now, Franch Toast said:

Submitted. I went with a cheesy as* Jetson's meets Disney look to please the fans of multicolored outfits, so I know you're all going to drag me for that when you could have had a monochromatic serve instead of a "server". :awkney:

rainbow brite GIF

I really want to see what's your monochromatic outfit is :whatga:

Popstanne 5,076
Just now, little legend said:

I really want to see what's your monochromatic outfit is :whatga:

Hopefully I can use it in another round. If you need me to give you a hint on a round where I could use it, I'm happy to help. 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popstanne 5,076

I changed my entry. I just couldn't go with the cheesy cornball Jetson's look. Gwen is hit and miss, and that was kind of a miss for me. Monochromatica, here I come. 

• yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3

I have said many times the critireas in which we vote . I sent the exactly same criterias on the judges. Also everyone has his own taste . I can absolutely love one dress and another judge dislike it . I raised the judge panel from 3 judges to 5 in order to raise it's credibility. I don't know why some of you are acting like this. This is game is just for having fun afterall. I'm sure that every judge votes as fairly as he can , and does not rate higher persons that he likes.  @Delusional and @danwasd are friends of mine and they try hard to gain more than 0,75 pts . 

I think i said multiple times how we are rating and i try everyday to make the game better and better. But that seems that is not enough for you and that's why i said if the other judges can explain how the vote since maybe they can explain certain things better than me and also every judge has also his own taste. So don't blame me that i do not take responsibility and exposing the judge panel so it seems like it's their fault. After all i am part of the judge panel too. 

I posted the criterias on how the judges will vote since the beginning of the game. I will post them again:

Spoiler

- First of all based on how it is matched to the theme

for example if the theme colour is red, the first photo would get more pts than the second

Lady Gaga Red Joanne World Tour Edmonton Aug 3 2017 – In Search of Rock Gods

Oscars 2015: Lady GaGa's Red Gloves on Red Carpet Spark Memes

-Also a total red outfit would probably have gained a lot of pts or a outfit that has many different shades or red

- Then it will based on how amazing the dress is and based on each jury's taste

I am open to suggestions tho

I think most of the results are fair. Yes Ariana's dress was blue and not white but it was in Round 1 and we didnt want to be so strict on the first round . That came like #7=#8 and it was beautiful. If it was only white it would have been in the top 3 . So we reduced some pts but werent really strict cause it was round 1. Also since then added +2 judges!

I dont know what else i should on this issue. While i'm writting this , i see that they are already +20 new comments :dead:

Chile guys it's just a game :rip:

• paws up 2
  • hugs 2
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

• Gone locked this topic
  • Gone unlocked this topic
Gaming Leader 6,420
6 minutes ago, little legend said:

Big breath , stay calm

q9N93Pp.gif

Round 6 soon :katy:

Guess you have to post the results tonight to take the attention off the drama :katy:

• lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 3

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Guess you have to post the results tonight to take the attention off the drama :katy:

Not everyone has submitted. Nnnn

• lol 1