Celebrities Colours - Season 1

little legend

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

@little legend

I feel like we have colorful looks, but they aren't meant to be worn or fitting at Pride ... and if we go for Pride looks, they will be call basic by the tasteless judges.

I know personally if I don’t see any versatility and just a rainbow look I will be rating it low.

• shook 1

Popster to Popster 3,689

I'm struggling with this one :giveup:

As I learn more about royal fashion, I have come to the realization that Queen @Elizabeth II would have lowkey done well in this game as an honorary celebrity

2-the-queen-royal-variety-1999-a.webp?fi

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Deactivated 14,311
19 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

Mr Bean Reaction GIF

The description is: Bright and colourful looks that can be worn at pride. Not a Pride look.

Popstanne 5,076

Sent. My look was good, but y'all will have to decide whether it fits the theme. Not everyone is Gaga serving actual Pride looks. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,076
58 minutes ago, Starboy said:

This is definitely the hardest round mostly because it’s so vague and the judges will all have different expectations for the outfits :dead:

Yup. You give them something that actually can be worn at Pride, and it's "too pedestrian." You give them something that's rainbow-colored, and they'll think it looks like a kindergartener's craft project. You give them something in a bright and happy color that isn't pedestrian, and it won't be Pride-appropriate. I think this will be a wild card round for most of us. 

rainbow brite GIF

• thanks 4
  • lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
8 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Yup. You give them something that actually can be worn at Pride, and it's "too pedestrian." You give them something that's rainbow-colored, and they'll think it looks like a kindergartener's craft project. You give them something in a bright and happy color that isn't pedestrian, and it won't be Pride-appropriate. I think this will be a wild card round for most of us. 

rainbow brite GIF

For me. I am looking for bright and colourful. Not rainbow, but that is spirit of pride. Multi coloured and some versatility.

2 hours ago, NYNJ Nights said:

I'm struggling with this one :giveup:

As I learn more about royal fashion, I have come to the realization that Queen @Elizabeth II would have lowkey done well in this game as an honorary celebrity

2-the-queen-royal-variety-1999-a.webp?fi

That's the ugliest effing skirt I've ever worn.

regina george omg GIF

Edited by Elizabeth II
  • lol 6

Gaming Leader 8,440
43 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

For me. I am looking for bright and colourful. Not rainbow, but that is spirit of pride. Multi coloured and some versatility.

@little legend @Joesuda @Sir.Sim @BenG

Can y'all be open about your expectations this round like @Bakugo is doing? I think it's fair. 

Spoiler

Ariana-Grande-Dresses-Skirts-Strapless-D

@Franch Toast @SLAG @Roro @Starboy 

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 4

Popstanne 5,076
2 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

@little legend @Joesuda @Sir.Sim @BenG

Can y'all be open about your expectations this round like @Bakugo is doing? I think it's fair. 

Reveal hidden contents

Ariana-Grande-Dresses-Skirts-Strapless-D

@Franch Toast @SLAG @Roro @Starboy 

Thanks, your Lorde-ship. I have rescinded the entry I sent because it was all one color. And it was a sick look, too, but I'm waiting to hear what the other fleas have to say. 

• lol 4

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

Thanks, your Lorde-ship. I have rescinded the entry I sent because it was all one color. And it was a sick look, too, but I'm waiting to hear what the other fleas have to say. 

I’m no flea.

• hugs 1

Deactivated 14,311
44 minutes ago, Roro said:

Looks that can be worn at pride but not pride looks?????:icant:

Exactly... like I don’t see how this was hard to understand? 

Moderator 24,182
7 hours ago, little legend said:

We need bright colours and an outfit that your celebrity would wear in a pride parade

The “we” here represents the judges only @Lorde Von Kok

Edited by Sir.Sim
  • paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
6 minutes ago, Sir.Sim said:

The “we” here represents the judges only @Lorde Von Kok

We will naturally have our preferences and the description for the look has so many different definitions... I feel for the contestants this round.

• shook 1
  • hugs 1

Deactivated 14,311
8 minutes ago, Roro said:

That barely makes any sense but that’s not surprising for this game but I already submitted a “pride look” so oh well. Can’t wait to get “scalped” by the judges. :laughga:

Another one in the basket! Swish swish bish!

Deactivated 14,311
8 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Hope I submitted another top 3

spacer.png

Yaaas zendaya 10/10 slay QUEEN OKUR HUNTY MAMA YAS GAWD HAUS DOWN BOOTS OKWATCH!