911 - Appreciation Thread

kaelergrey

ARTPOPster 1,331

I love the video, it's her best since G.U.Y for me, the costumes, the sets, the story line is just perfect!

My favourite outfit:

spacer.png

Community Leader 1,294
1 minute ago, TheRoof said:

It became my fave track of the album  at first listen :romance: , im so glad that we got a video :bradley: (Babylon next please).

Same but tbh, I love the whole album at the first listen. Ugh. She is so amazing. :cupcake:

• paws up 1

Community Leader 1,294
1 minute ago, Jonathan said:

This song & video deserve more recognition. 

I hope that next year it will be nominated for a bunch of VMAs. 

I hope so tooo. :oscar:

• paws up 1

Community Leader 1,294
1 minute ago, TINDER said:

I love the video, it's her best since G.U.Y for me, the costumes, the sets, the story line is just perfect!

My favourite outfit:

spacer.png

You sure its the outfit? :ally: joke joke. just kidding. :cupcake: 

The Popster 248
4 minutes ago, TINDER said:

My favourite outfit:

spacer.png

The way you said everything I ever wanted to say, 911's best outfit tbh! 

• paws up 1

Community Leader 1,294
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

its going to take me a long time to forgive interscope for not giving this proper single treatment

Im just happy that we have the video and you can see GaGas vision and commitment. She is so amazing. :sweat:

Popster to Popster 3,889

The way @Twitter is about to feel about a 911 appreciation post on a site called pop a 911

girl smile GIF

I really do love the song and it's one of my favorites on the album, but I overplayed it to it's death and I must let it go for a bit so I can learn to love it as much as I do again.  :pillow:

• paws up 1

Truly one of her best videos of all time I think. 911 is so deep and really takes you inside her mind and her pain. It is tough to see her screaming and crying at the end but I know that’s a part of having a psychotic break or a response to PTSD trauma. I feel 911 taught me a lot more about her and what she’s been through with her mental health. I also love the imagery and symbolism throughout. Genius! 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 1,294
3 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

The way @Twitter is about to feel about a 911 appreciation post on a site called pop a 911

girl smile GIF

I really do love the song and it's one of my favorites on the album, but I overplayed it to it's death and I must let it go for a bit so I can learn to love it as much as I do again.  :pillow:

He cant escape. We have him cornered. 

giphy.gif

• yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 1,294
3 minutes ago, Jillian said:

Truly one of her best videos of all time I think. 911 is so deep and really takes you inside her mind and her pain. It is tough to see her screaming and crying at the end but I know that’s a part of having a psychotic break or a response to PTSD trauma. I feel 911 taught me a lot more about her and what she’s been through with her mental health. I also love the imagery and symbolism throughout. Genius! 

I agreee. :sweat: She really did what? That! :sweat:

• paws up 1