PA911's Globalvision - S1: Into the Galaxy

Games featured

Lorde Von Kok

Popstanne 5,076

Mess. I thought my Zoom meeting was at 11. It's at 12 noon, which means I get to watch GlobalVision without distraction until then. Now I'm nervous. 

I won't say which countries I'm rooting for because I don't want to make anyone feel bad, and beyond my top song, I honestly can't remember the rest of my top 10. :laughga:

• lol 1

Popstanne 5,076
Just now, Lorde Von Kok said:

Timezones are a confusion, and so are we. It's at noon EST.

DA2-D719-C-3-A4-F-4879-A6-F4-0-FAEFCED707-C.gif

Well then, I retract my earlier statement. Looks like I get to do my Zoom meeting AND Globalvision at the same time, plus Gwen is dropping her new single at 12 noon EST, so I'm going to be a busy girl. 

(If I ignore the first 10 minutes of GV, it's because I'm listening to Gwen's single, which better not be country...)

• yaas, gaga 1

Gaming Leader 8,440

THE CEREMONY ★ 

Hosted in downtown Montréal, at Centre Bell, this is the moment we've all been waiting the second this entire mess started. A very talented season, filled with bops and discoveries. We are now left with the results, and a winner. Please, take a seat and enjoy. We will start in an hour.

CentreBell.jpg

Feel free to share your red carpets look (featuring your artists if you want to be extra 756336458079404222.png?v=1)

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 3