PA911's Globalvision - S1: Into the Galaxy

Games featured

Lorde Von Kok

Popstanne 5,076

I have a work video call at 12 noon EST on the 11th, but I think I can mute my camera, so it's okay for me if the Globalvision finale occurs then. Honestly, the distraction of work might make the results less intense. 

But both times work for me, so go with what works best for the majority your Lorde-ship. 

• paws up 2

Gaming Leader 8,440
Popstanne 5,076

This was my first Globalvision, and I had so much fun searching for artists and learning about everyone else's that I'm fine even if I come in last place. :kiss:

Thank you, everyone, for introducing me to such interesting music and enriching my listening playlist, and your Lorde-ship for hosting such a fun game! And thanks to the judges behind the scenes for listening to all of our submissions. 

Thanks Thank You GIF by bluesbear

• paws up 11

Moderator 6,288
35 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

This was my first Globalvision, and I had so much fun searching for artists and learning about everyone else's that I'm fine even if I come in last place. :kiss:

Thank you, everyone, for introducing me to such interesting music and enriching my listening playlist, and your Lorde-ship for hosting such a fun game! And thanks to the judges behind the scenes for listening to all of our submissions. 

That's so sweet! Wish I could relate.. I wanna win.

52c63539252799d80927b3e6e595a93ab5a6a141

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 22,512

My first Globalvision too and I'm sure it won't be my last. I've added most songs posted here to my playlist and been listening to them this week. 

That being said, since we're close to the results, I'll reveal that I'm rooting for my top 3: Japan, Sweden, and France.

Mariah-Gun-AVI.thumb.jpg.2fbad640ba70d37

Everyone else, you also did amazing sweeties.

Mariah-Gun-AVI.thumb.jpg.2fbad640ba70d37

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

The sweetness of this reply! Warms my heart! Looking forward to the results myself! I am ready for season 2.

• yaas, gaga 2

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Delusional said:

Rooting for Greece :enigma:

Hide contents

I think that was my first choice I can’t remember 

Don’t make the Union obvious now.

• lol 2

Gaming Leader 8,440

★  EXAMPLE OF THE PICTURE PROCESS  ★

For this example, I will be using me, @Lorde Von Kok, with Rina Sawayama as my artist. This is her picture for Globalvision.

rina-sawayama.jpg

This picture will be use throughout the ceremony. Keep in mind your artist picture (that is revelead in the Globalvision Class of S1 post), so you can keep up with the rankings.

Spoiler

GV-Class-S1.png

I will also be using @Twitter fictionnal artist, which will be Beyoncé. This is her picture.

beyonce-attends-tidal-x-1015-on-october-15-2016-in-new-york-city-photo-by-theo-wargogetty-images-for-tidal-sqaure.jpg

Finally, I will be using @Miaou fictionnal artist, which will be David Guetta :icant:. This is his picture.

David_Guetta_at_2011_MMVA.jpg

During the ceremony, you will see everybody ranking. We will uses everybody's artists pictures. You don't have to remember everyone picture, only your own. This is a FAKE example of Twitter (Beyoncé)'s rankings. Of course, this is only an example, I did it ugly on purpose.

Spoiler

Twitter-Fake-Ranking-S1.png

Here, we can see that Twitter (Beyoncé) has given Rina Sawayama the top position and David Guetta the second position. This mean that Rina Sawayama receives 15 points and David Guetta receives 5 points.

Now, let's see the FAKE example of Miaou (David Guetta)'s rankings.

Spoiler

Miaou-Fake-Ranking-S1.png

Here, we can see that Miaou (David Guetta) has given Beyoncé the top position and Rina Sawayama the second position. This mean that Beyoncé receives 15 points and Rina Sawayama receives 5 points.

Finally, let's see the FAKE example of Lorde Von Kok (Rina Sawayama)'s rankings.

Spoiler

LVK-2-0-Fake-Ranking-S1.png

Here, we can see that Lorde Von Kok (Rina Sawayama) has given Beyoncé the top position and David Guetta the second position. This mean that Beyoncé receives 15 points and David Guetta receives 5 points.

At the end of the ceremony, we will see how much points does everyone has. In this fake example, this is the results:

Spoiler

beyonce-attends-tidal-x-1015-on-october-15-2016-in-new-york-city-photo-by-theo-wargogetty-images-for-tidal-sqaure.jpg #1 - 30 points 

rina-sawayama.jpg #2 - 20 points 

David_Guetta_at_2011_MMVA.jpg #3 - 10 points 

• paws up 2
  • shook 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2