PA911's Globalvision - S1: Into the Galaxy

Games featured

Lorde Von Kok

Moderator 3,690

I mean everyone should send in their top 10, otherwise the one's who did not send it are in a better chance to win then the people who sent it in. 

Gaming Leader 8,440
17 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I mean everyone should send in their top 10, otherwise the one's who did not send it are in a better chance to win then the people who sent it in. 

Calculating Figure It Out GIF wait ... 

ARTPOPster 1,279
13 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

That actually makes sense :arguega: and those who don't send their votes...

spacer.png

Moderator 3,690
15 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Calculating Figure It Out GIF wait ... 

15 minutes ago, Elvira said:

That actually makes sense :arguega: and those who don't send their votes...

spacer.png

The logic is simple - if for example 8/16 vote then those who did not vote can have 8 people putting them in their top 10. Those who voted can't vote for themselves so they only have 7 people who can put them in their top 10. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
Just now, Joesuda said:

The logic is simple - if for example 8/16 vote then those who did not vote can have 8 people putting them in their top 10. Those who voted can't vote for themselves so they only have 7 people who can put them in their top 10. 

15 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

I mean, of course, if you don't send your votes until March 7th, you're disqualified.

:laughga:

UvJJrLW.gif

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

UvJJrLW.gif

Maybe you should quote post this, otherwise maybe people won't see it/find out too late. 

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 2,694
On 3/1/2021 at 9:44 AM, Franch Toast said:

spacer.png

The Country

Reveal hidden contents

I chose Singapore as my country because though it is a tiny city-state, it is diverse. Present-day Singapore is a mix of cultures: a Han Chinese majority, with significant Malay and Indian populations. A former British colony, it has four official languages –– English, Malay, Mandarin Chinese, and Tamil. Given this cultural richness, I was excited to explore its indie music scene, and I wasn’t disappointed. While I discovered many interesting local talents, one grabbed my attention and refused to let go: a 25-year-old female electropop artist named Jasmine Sokko. 

spacer.png

The Artist

Reveal hidden contents

Jasmine Wong Chu Qing 楚晴, known by her stage name of Jasmine Sokko (“Sokko” means “blind” in Finnish), is a 25-year-old electronic music singer-songwriter and producer, as well as one of the most-streamed Singaporean female singers on Spotify. Long before the world had heard of Covid-19, Jasmine was famous for wearing masks and visors to partially obscure her face, cloaking the chanteuse in an air of mystery. 

Jasmine Sokko blazed onto the Singaporean music scene in 2016 with her single “1057,” which she wrote and produced. In 2018, she participated in the electronic music talent reality competition show Rave Now in mainland China, placing among the top six finalists. Later that year, she became the first Singaporean artist to win the award for Best Southeast Asian Act at the MTV Europe Music Awards. 

She stands out to me for several reasons. She writes, sings, and produces all of her own music, and she records music in both English and Mandarin (she relearned Mandarin as an adult especially for this purpose). Having attracted an enthusiastic following in Singapore, her allure is now catching the attention of listeners throughout the world. The Chainsmokers, Grimes, and Lady Gaga are all fans of her work, and as you can see below, Gaga even follows her on Twitter.

spacer.png

It is only fitting then that Jasmine likewise considers herself a Little Monster. As you can see in the short video clip below, the first CD she ever bought was The Fame, and she is inspired by Gaga’s triconic talent. 

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

The Song

Reveal hidden contents

Because I’ve been charmed by almost every one of her songs, I had trouble deciding which one to choose for this competition. After much back-and-forth, I have chosen “HURT,” her first major-label debut on Warner Music Singapore, which she released in 2018.

I chose this song for several reasons. Lyrically, it is a song about wanting to lash out and hurt someone who has hurt you. 

Lyrics

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, I know how we are
Haven't been doing good for a while
But I just need somebody (need somebody)
So I came to you to cry about
The things that pull me down
But you blame it on insecurities (insecurities)

You see, I know, I know

I know you know my weakness
But you didn't have to rub it in right now to remind me
You said you meant me well with your affection
So I guess there's a glitch in transaction
Some kind of miscalculation
Baby, I am sorry

I just want to hurt you back
I just (hurt you back)
I know I'm kind of selfish
I just

I just, I just, I just, I just
Hurt you back
Hurt you back

See I wish I was calm
Spilling words
Like haze getting
Poisons darts right of my chest (right of my chest)
And I like your honesty
But I didn't think I need affection
Of apology, 'cause that is free

You see, I know, I know

I know you know my weakness
But you didn't have to rub it in right now to remind me
You said you meant me well with your affection
So I guess there's glitch in transaction
Some kind of miscalculation

Baby, I am sorry

I just (hurt you back)
I know I'm kind of selfish
I just (hurt you back)
Hurt you back
Hurt you back

Though such feelings may be petty, I think most of us have felt this way. Jasmine explains her motivation behind the song as follows: 

“In life, the person you care about will hurt you because they were trying to be honest. A person’s intention is something that can never truly be transferred. It’s just created and understood. Their actions might come from a good place but you could perceive it in a different way. In my case, I wanted to do the same to the person who unintentionally hurt me – just so they’ll understand. It’s a bit petty but it was how I felt at the time.”

Sonically, the song has a catchy beat and melody, and I can’t help but rock my body when listening to it. The ethereality of Jasmine’s voice and upbeat rhythm undercut the brutality of the lyrics; this juxtaposition is reminiscent of Chromatica, with Jasmine also dancing through her pain. Like Chromatica, I too wish I could dance to it in a club. For now, my room will have to do. 

Visually, the video is captivating, evocative of a dystopian sci-fi film. Clad in black and donning various “masks” that partially hide her face, a beguiling young woman (played by Jasmine) confidently saunters around a pink-and-black warehouse, dancing and fighting back against those who have tied her down, both physically and metaphorically. Reflecting Singapore’s multilingualism, though she sings in English, words in Malay, simplified Chinese, and Tamil are superimposed on the screen. 

Beyond this competition, I encourage you to check out the rest of her discography. Her new single, “Medusa,” comes out on March 4. I can’t wait to see what she has in store for us! 

You can follow Jasmine on Instagram or Twitter if you’re so inclined, and you can stream her music here: https://wmsg.lnk.to/jasminesokko-medusa

@Anveeroy @Elizabeth II @Twitter

@Andreu @Bakugo @corvus albus @danwasd @Delusional @Dirkje @Elvira @Franch Toast @Grasim @Gypsy Life @JennyWayne @Joannesrats @Joesuda @little legend @PETTY @Roman @SLAG 

@Lorde Von Kok

On 3/1/2021 at 11:04 AM, Elvira said:

On 3/1/2021 at 3:34 PM, Juju said:

Juju-1.jpg

The country

Reveal hidden contents

I chose Germany because I think it can be great to expand one's music taste outside their mother tongue. That is why I chose an artist that doesn't do songs in English and I hope you can enjoy it just as much as me even when you can't understand everything.

1live-krone-2019-alle-preistraeger-fotos-1004551.jpg

The Artist

Reveal hidden contents

This is Juju and she is a German rapper. She is of Moroccan and German descent and was a part of the rap group SXTN. She has found success independently and has since become one of the most defining female rap artists of the last three years.

She writes all of her songs and even all her features while flinging rhymes at everyone who even dares to look at her funny. In 2019, she received two crowns for best female artist and best song from 1 Live Krone and won the 2019 MTV EMA award for best German artist.

She is, in my opinion, something very special as she doesn't just rap solely about materialistic urges but can also talk about addiction, her own life problems and her childhood even in her music. Her bars are excellent and the way she rides the rhythms of a song in her own unique ways is admirable. There is no other female rapper and probably no other rapper in general in Germany that could take her on.

330592_XXL.jpg

The song

The song is about Juju wanting just one man and asserting that she will allow only him to touch her. It's a bass-heavy banger that's seductive and hot at the same time. It's an anthem for anyone who desires just THAT ONE special person.

It was hard for me to decide for just one song but in the end I chose this song as it's one of her most fun and sexy tracks. I love the song because despite it being released in the disaster year of 2020 I still have many fun memories with my friends and this song.

I hope you all like this song

Lyrics (translated):

Reveal hidden contents

Baby trust me
Baby trust me

They talk to me when I'm stepping in,
About me when I'm stepping out
It's all about my income or my appearance
Everyone'll be acting all tough, thinking I'd like it
Everybody's manic, just because I only have eyes for you.
Look at your neck, it's so wide, you're nice
You're a man, you're pants are wide
You're so tall, next to you I'm so small
If they look funny, they'll get slapped in the face
Or they'll get a stab
But you're not dumb, you're never in court
All other boys don't matter to me
Baby, just a bit more Vodka and I'm losing it

So Baby trust me
Trust me, it's not a dream
Baby come dancing
Baby come with me, you want it too
Baby trust me
Baby come dancing

Baby trust me, this is no dream
f- all the people, come and let's roll one
Baby trust me, I'll take my clothes off
Or would you rather dance the whole night through, I can do that as well
You're what I want, you're a machine
Please touch me, Baby show me your love
You're just my type, I long for you
I can't wait any longer, come into my suite
Baby, no means yes if I'm with you
Call me if you've got the time
Call me, it's Friday
I want you and no other man
Baby, all in unison, because you're mine
You and I, it's a scandal
How you (ahh) is unreal, Baby different
Make me high on a Saturday, kiss me awake on a Sunday

Baby trust me
Baby come dancing
Baby trust me
Baby come dancing

Taglist

Reveal hidden contents

This presentation has been brought to you by @Juju formerly known as corvus albus

tumblr_pqxsvicHPU1uevgr3o2_400.gifvtumblr_pqxsvicHPU1uevgr3o2_400.gifv

On 3/1/2021 at 4:44 PM, danwasd said:

Okay, so here_we_go.mp3:

The country

Reveal hidden contents

The country I've chosen is Spain (don't quote me, Ms. @Andreu), but the song I chose is not nor in Spanish nor in English, but in Basque, which is also my mother tongue and the proper language of my nation. Giving the historical context of the bad relationship of Spain with its minoritized languages I thought that it was important to make bigger their mainstream presence. 

That being said, I'm aware of how hard is to get good scoring with a non-english song, tho :gunga:

The artist

koban.png

Reveal hidden contents

The group is called Koban (stylised as KOBAN; in the cave in Basque), formed by eight people from Donostia, a city in the Basque Country. Their music is categorized in both electronic music and swing music, which I think is a pretty interesting combination. They released their debut album, Koban, back in 2018, recorded and produced by themselves. 

ahotsak.png  

The song

Reveal hidden contents

Accordingly, I chose a song that talks about basque culture; such as akelarres, for example. The song, called Señorita Bat Akelarre Batian (A Lady in An Akelarre) is a song about a lady that gets lost during a mountain trip and found herself "dancing around a horny man alongside a braless woman". 

The lyrics, (auto)translated:

We took the convertible to the mountain,
Some paddle friends and I were looking for some fresh air.
Black tennis shoes, white visor,
cream 50 and a photo of the Virgin in the bra.

White-red line on the left, a cross on the right.
I told him to wait, I had to pee in the bushes.
Go to the right and there you go! Drum sounds!
A cave in the distance, I go there. Who do I find with?

THOUSAND BODIES DANCE IN THE VIBRATION OF FIRE,
PRAISING A HORNY MAN;
A LADY IN AN AKELARRE.

Enter and immediately hold hands.
Her breasts were exposed and I was terrified.
Take the clothes as the rest, they told me to enjoy the moment, not worry, feel the music!

PRAISING A HORNY MAN;
A LADY IN AN AKELARRE.

Chaos and partying, sweating, turning his head, balancing his hips
Juicy lips, goose's breath, hypnosis running, BAGA BIGA HIGA! (x2)

Where did you get into this hour? We’ve already taken a selfie at the top of the mountain.
Back at the convertible and still in shock, took the picture of the Virgin and throw nun in the air! 

PRAISING A HORNY MAN;
A LADY IN AN AKELARRE.

The video

Reveal hidden contents

Taglist

:gaga-thanks:

On 3/2/2021 at 4:56 AM, Gypsy Life said:

Let's go fads.

1-20210302-001230-0000.png

THAILAND

2-20210302-001230-0001.png

BILLKIN
Billkin is a 21yo Thai singer/actor. I chose him as my artist as I consider him the male Lady Gaga, he's similarly acclaimed and successful in both music and acting, just recently had his ASIB moment, and is a gay ally (there's also a rumor he's a hunty but you never know)

2-20210302-001943-0001.png

CAN'T TRANSLATE (or แปลไม่ออก)

The song is in Thai and is called "Can't Translate". It's one of the OSTs of Thai gay drama "I Told Sunset About You", which he was also the lead of, and is one of the most acclaimed Asian dramas of all time. It's not main OST, but it's the better song of the soundtrack. You could say it's the Always Remember Us This Way of the show.

The 2 main characters are best friends that spend day and night together, and the song is from Billkin's character point of view in which he starts to realize he's always been in love with his friend, but have never been able to translate his feelings into words or actions.

If anyone is interested, I'd actually highly recommend the show. It's one of the best shows you'll ever watch. There's also another version of the song sung by the other guy.

Video: (turn CC on for the English lyrics)

Reveal hidden contents

Tag list:

@Lorde Von Kok @Anveeroy @Elizabeth II @Twitter

@Grasim @Juju @little legend @Joesuda @Dirkje @Gypsy Life @Andreu @PETTY @Bakugo  @JennyWayne @Delusional @Joannesrats @danwasd @Elvira @Franch Toast@Roman@SLAG

On 3/2/2021 at 1:11 PM, Andreu said:

The song I would like to introduce you guys to is Summer Love, by chilean artists Gianluca and Princesa Alba.

tumblr_pll40eMeKS1wvfzmd_1280.png

Why did I chose this song/country?

I feel like Chile has a really interesting urban/indie music scene with a bunch of great artists, but, for some reason, chilean artists hardly ever achieve international success like Puerto Rican, Colombian or Spanish musicians do. I specifically chose this song, because Princesa Alba and Gianluca are two of my favourite artists from Chile and this is one of the best songs for the both of them, so I thought it was a good idea to introducte you to the both of them at once.

Introducing the artists

Gianluca Antonio Abarza Caro is a chilean singer, rapper and music producer. He was born in 1996 in Santiago and he started making music as a teenager using Fruity Loops. He started releasing the music he made in 2016, the same year he dropped out of college to focus on his career as a musical artist. In 2017, his song Siempre Triste (always sad) became a viral hit in his home country and served as the main single off his debut mixtape SSR. Later that year he released an EP called Vortex. In 2018 he released his second mixtape G Love and in 2019 he released his first proper studio album Yin Yang, which contains her biggest solo song so far: Flotando (floating). 2019 was also the year of his first international tour, with shows in  Mexico, the USA, Canada and Spain. 

0ZyeZ5C_OqxMEJr6JofK8RyXO7slk8XJyyi0qUdnOEOzylAMhhBp5JZHO5mBmHF_HhdFQqZzql37we-au8ptsMD64S9RIwSO3oDKYsDaA9VaxOZ9lolq_EZM2qv_xnKKD_FUJC8X

Trinidad Valentina Riveros Inostroza, aka Princesa Alba, was born in 1997 in the chilean capital as well. Her first song Mi Only One went viral in 2017 in Chile, but many people didn’t take her seriously and saw her more as a meme than as an artist. However, Princesa Alba proved them wrong with her subsequent singles like Convéncete, Summer Love or Mi Culpa. She’s known for bleding latin urban rhythms with pop essences in her songs. She has never been shy about showing her admiration for the anglohpone pop queens, and has actually posted about Gaga in her instagram stories a bunch of times.

Qsi_-WWyoCeQ9L574iKLnIUybn8YmclEaivlxgFh5AvN2P4ZW8caYk30u1-0_YiugTsLraz9UIrNK1v1sK0nS5otxbaQUXmF5CGHtWm8UPis_QCSLjU6WWn9p0h_KIl4usBKtXNZ

Introducing the song

Princesa Alba and Gianluca released their first collaboration Summer Love in December 2018. The lyrics talk about how a monotone and vulgar routine can turn into an exciting life with the right person by your side. Summer Love peaked at #35 in their home country, being the first top40 entry for both of them. The music video for Summer Love was released a few days later, and it was filmed in an iconic location in Santiago called Villa Portales. The music video shows both performers doing daily, apparently uninteresting activities, but they are shot extremely brautifully, to reinforce the concept of the song. The music video for Summer Love has earned multiple awards, including the Best Video of 2019 at the in-edit festival.

Lyrics + english translation

Despite the english title, it's a song in spanish, so I figured out it would be useful for many of you to have a translation for the lyrics, which you will be able to find in the spoiler below.

Reveal hidden contents

Original lyrics

English translation

Chorus

2x

Rode'a de concreto, escapemos del sol

Mi verano 'tá muerto, pero tú eres calor

Me atrevo y te digo que no' quiero junto' lo' dos

Tengo que decirlo: bebé, tú eres mi summer love

Surrounded by concrete, let’s hide from the sun Summer is dead but you bring the heat.

I dare and I tell you that I wanna be with you

I have to say it, baby, you’re my summer love

Alba’s verse

and pre-chorus

Yo no necesito que me lleve' al mar

Me basta con que te deje' amar

Quiero que te venga' acá

A ver si hay algo más

Bebé, tú sabes que esto me hace mal

Y, ¿si nos vamos en otro plan?

Si tú me quieres tuya al cien por ciento

Confieso que yo igual

I don’t want you to bring me to the sea

It’s enough if you let me love you

I want you to come here

To see if there’s something else

Baby you know that this hurts me

Why don’t we do something else

If you love me a hundred percent

I confess so do I

Chorus

Gianluca’s verse

De un día pa' otro las cosas cambiaron

Yo soy más bien frío y ahora solo quiero tu calor

Me dice' que te hable en serio, de mono pasamo' a estéreo

No perdamos más el tiempo, estar contigo parece perfecto

'Tamos bien chilly, to' esto me encanta

Pero no sé si es pa' serio, ya

Quiero que te venga' acá

A ver si hay algo más

One day things changed

I tend to be cold but now the only thing I want is your heat

You want me to take it seriously, from mono we jump into stereo

Let’s not lose any more time, being with you seems perfect to me

We’re only chilling and I love it

But I don’t know if it’s serious yet

I want you to come here

To see if there’s something else

Prechorus both

Bebé, tú sabes que esto me hace mal

Y, ¿si nos vamos en otro plan?

Te espero en mi pieza, no pierdo el tiempo

Que ya no soy tan santa

Baby, you know this hurts me

but why don’t we do something else

I wait for you in my room, I lose no time

‘cause I am not a saint

Chorus 2x

Outro

Bebé, tú eres mi summer love

Bebé, tú eres mi summer love (Ah-ah-ah)

Bebé, tú eres mi summer love

Baby, you are my summer love

Baby you are my summer love

Baby you are my summer love

Last but certainly not least, here is the music video for the song. Hope you like it!

On 3/2/2021 at 4:11 PM, Joesuda said:

I chose Estonia – a logical choice to represent my own country. As soon as the game was announced I knew who I was going to choose – there are only a few artist in my country who have stunning visuals so it had to be

THE ARTIST:

Kerli-tiitliga

Kerli

ABOUT KERLI:

kerli-artisti-tekst.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Transcript of image text: Avant-Garde, mystical and magical are just some of the ways that Kerli’s music can be described. She has defied genre and has created a musical world of her own, which draws from pop, goth, industrial, experimental and much more. Her music draws deep from Estonian mythology and it inhabits our otherworldly legends.

The song I chose is heavily influenced by the nine months Kerli spent in the Estonian forest reconnecting with her roots and her native homeland’s rich culture. I thought it would be fitting to choose a song, that is heavily rooted in Estonian folklore to bring our old beliefs to a wider audience.  The imagery within the video alludes to a battle of light against dark over a person’s inner spirit.

THE MYTHOLOGY:

pilt1

Reveal hidden contents

Transcript of text: 

About 6000 years ago, the ancient Estonians developed a belief in VÄGI - an innate power present in every human being, guiding one through life. It was believed that everyone needed to take good care of their VÄGI and that the well being of a person was in direct association with how much or how little of it they had.

This power can be transferred by word - kind words strengthen VÄGI and cruel words create curses. Even by looking at someone, one can add to or rob someone else of their power as eyes are the gateway to the soul.

That's why it is still believed to this day that THE EVIL EYE is the biggest enemy of VÄGI.

THE SONG:

TO PROTECT YOUR VÄGI FROM THE EVIL EYE  
YOU MUST BECOME DIAMOND HARD

METAINFO:

The song is self-written, self-produced and the video is self-directed by Kerli. It was released on 27th of July, 2016. The video is funded by Visit Estonia - Estonia's national tourism agency. Kerli herself said that when writing the song she had to take multiple breaks as she felt that the Energy in the recording studio got too dark. It is understandable as the song was written whilst she was living alone in the woods. A fun fact - the song contains a sample of dragons. 

THE LYRICS:

Reveal hidden contents

You're rolling me in gravel, I'll leave without a scratch
You throwing rocks at my way, but I just won't react

The less I see the sun
The brighter I'll become
Outnumbered and outgunned
That's where I'm shining at

My skin is soft like velvet but my nails are razor sharp
My scent is sweet like honey but I am diamond hard
My ways they cut through plastic, rust free my golden heart
This sh!t is so bombastic, yeah I am diamond hard

Unbreakable, unbreakable, unbreakable
Unbreakable, unbreakable, unbreakable heart
I am diamond hard
I am diamond hard
I am diamond hard

Push comes to shove I'll revel, rising under attack
When no one betting on me, is when I'll own the track

The less I see the sun
The brighter I'll become
I'm fast and stop when I'm run
With knives stuck in my back

My skin is soft like velvet but my nails are razor sharp
My scent is sweet like honey but I am diamond hard
My ways they cut through plastic, rust free my golden heart
This sh!t is so bombastic, yeah I am diamond hard

I am diamond hard
I am diamond hard
I am diamond hard

I am diamond hard

Sorry if the visuals are a little bit messy - I have no talent in graphic design and I had to put these together in Paint 3D. :enigma:

On 3/3/2021 at 12:58 AM, PETTY said:

On 3/4/2021 at 12:48 AM, JennyWayne said:

I decided to not have a lot of visuals since I'm busy with school right now and I'm extremely lazy :enigma:

The Country

Reveal hidden contents

I choose my own country, the Netherlands since it's music industry the most accessible for me. Our country has a big variety in music - both fit for national and international markets. I hope that I'm able to show you guys that our music industry can be just as international as the music industries from big Anglophone markets, like the US and the UK.

The Artist

Reveal hidden contents

Rochelle Perts (stage name Rochelle) is a 28-year-old singer. She was born on 20 March 1992 in the Dutch town of Helmond. In 2010, she graduated from a Dutch music institute, the Rock City Institute. Rochelle rose to fame in the Netherlands after winning the Dutch version of the talent show X Factor in 2011. She won the finale after performing Jordin Spark's No Air. The cover became a small hit in the country and is certified Gold in the Netherlands.

After the show ended, she signed with Dutch record company Sony BMG and continued to release music. Her biggest hit so far is Shotgun, a collaboration with Dutch group Yellow Claw.

rochelle.png

The Song

Reveal hidden contents

The song I chose for you is All Night Long, an uptempo summer song that Rochelle released in 2016. The song doesn't necessarily have a deep message, it's mainly a song to dance to and have a good time with. I hope that all of you can temporarily forget about the hard times that we're currently in because of this song. Let's hope we can all dance to music like this again this summer :love:

Lyrics

Reveal hidden contents

[Verse 1]
Love me like
No one else get ya higher
No one else get ya higher
You and I
We're so hot that we fire
We're so hot that we fire

[Chorus]
Got you in my bones
I want you but no one knows
Eh eh, all night long
Spark my firestone
We dance in the danger zone
Come feel how my river flows
Eh eh, all night long

[Break]
All night long
Eh eh, all night long

[Verse 2]
Trust me, boy
It ain't done 'til it's over
It ain't done 'til it's over
Yeah, you the one
Keep on holding me closer
Love's a war, you're my soldier

[Chorus]
Got you in my bones
Eh eh, all night long
Spark my firestone
Eh eh, all night long

[Break]
All night long
Eh eh, all night long

[Bridge]
I love the way that you doing the things that you doing
So keep on and give me that thing that you want me to feel
I love the way that you doing the things that you doing
So keep on and give me that, keep on and give me that, give me that, give me that
Got you in my bones

[Chorus]
Got you in my bones
Eh eh, all night long
Spark my firestone
Eh eh, all night long

[Outro]
All night long
All night long
Boy I want you
Eh eh, all night long

Taglist

PSA I've haven't had the time to react to a lot of the other songs yet because I'm really busy with school, although I've listened to most of them they're all great so far!

On 3/4/2021 at 1:00 AM, Delusional said:

‘BLACK MAMBA’ - AESPA (South Korea)

spacer.png

spacer.png

THE VIDEO:

spacer.png

WHY I CHOSE THIS SONG:

Reveal hidden contents

Plain and simple y’all. It’s a bop, it’s a serve. South Korea and KPOP summarised in one song.

spacer.png

XoXo, Delulu

spacer.png

On 3/4/2021 at 3:51 AM, SLAG said:

23 hours ago, SLAG said:

For anyone having issues with the visuals:

VI6yT3G.jpg MRDN5Kz.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

18 hours ago, Grasim said:

16 hours ago, little legend said:

cooltext378156600674596

I wanted to choose an artist from my country. So i chose Eleni Foureira. 

Eleni was born in Albania but raised in Greece and started her career also there. But at the beginning she was afraid to tell the truth about her roots. She was saying that she was from Mexico cause she knew that rascists wouldn't let her have a career here in Greece. Also at the beginning of he career a lot of people were saying that she is another basic pop girl that will fade away after 1-2 years. But she proved them all wrong. She represented Cyprus in Eurovision and blew away the whole continent. She is now a legend in Greece and everyone loves her.

So we should never give up on our dreams, keep fighting and we all have that fire inside us. We should let that fire out. 

d2f23268569ec0582b5397005050fcc9-fire-art-day-quotes-1

6c4a641346780c80c14cf0f6715edbb8-2

Unfortunatelly YouTube didnt let me upload the original video that i did for this contest , so i just made very quickly these graphs. But it doesn;t matter , i think it's better to let music speak for itself. 

Okay, let me say you all something.

I was a judge one of the GGD's Globalvision, and the experience was a roller-coaster. 

For the first time, you all did exceptionally good. You were authentic, didn't try too hard to convince people to crave for you all. 

Keep it up, love the diversity. And, hey- the game has started! 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 5

Popster to Popster 2,694

One thing should be noted, I don't care about friendship whenever it's come to any kind of duty. No matter how close we are, if you are bad- I will say- neh; if you are a hater, but still a great submission- I'll rooting for you.

xoxo

Edited by Anveeroy
  • paws up 6
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,076

Voted. I re-listened to everything and read all of your notes and wrote down my thoughts, and then I ranked the songs according to my heart. I wish I could have given points to all of you. :kiss:

One song truly captured my heart, but there were lots and lots of bops, and I appreciate the diversity of submissions. :love:

• paws up 6