PA911's Globalvision - S1: Into the Galaxy

Games featured

Lorde Von Kok

Moderator 6,288
4 minutes ago, Grasim said:

Ngl, I thought you were gonna go Bollywood but I'm pleasantly surprised! I enjoyed the song and appreciate that you chose a rap song. Hearing him rap and the dogs barking in between was a moment! I love your visuals and that video as well! Thanks for introducing him!

• thanks 1

Deactivated 14,311
7 minutes ago, Grasim said:

OH WOW @Grasim THIS WAS A MOMENT FOR SURE! ICONIC!!! Whew! Loved this!

• thanks 1

Moderator 17,110

@Grasim

That song is way over my pay-grade. I appreciate the song more than I like it but that is nothing against the song.

@SLAG

I love how she exaggerates her enunciation at so many points :shine: Also, these more operatic moments in the song with the use of autotune is so innovative!

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3

cooltext378156600674596

I wanted to choose an artist from my country. So i chose Eleni Foureira. 

Eleni was born in Albania but raised in Greece and started her career also there. But at the beginning she was afraid to tell the truth about her roots. She was saying that she was from Mexico cause she knew that rascists wouldn't let her have a career here in Greece. Also at the beginning of he career a lot of people were saying that she is another basic pop girl that will fade away after 1-2 years. But she proved them all wrong. She represented Cyprus in Eurovision and blew away the whole continent. She is now a legend in Greece and everyone loves her.

So we should never give up on our dreams, keep fighting and we all have that fire inside us. We should let that fire out. 

d2f23268569ec0582b5397005050fcc9-fire-art-day-quotes-1

6c4a641346780c80c14cf0f6715edbb8-2

Unfortunatelly YouTube didnt let me upload the original video that i did for this contest , so i just made very quickly these graphs. But it doesn;t matter , i think it's better to let music speak for itself. 

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 5

Gaming Leader 6,420

India: great presentation! I love that you went with a rap song because it sets you apart. I’m loving the overall vibe of the song, the production and the meaning. Thanks for sharing with us @Grasim

Greece: This might be my favorite song of Day 3. I think it’s super catchy and I love her voice. The song is a bop and the video is a serve. All around, great pick. I’m interested in hearing more from this artist, thank you for sharing @little legend

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Gaming Leader 8,440

★  THE VOTING PROCESS ★ 

:kiss: Congratulations on such a season! Thank you all for participating. :kiss:

GV-Class-S1.png

Now that all performances are published, you will receive a Google Form asking for your Top 10 favorites performances. It is important to give everyone a chance and be unbiased. Trolling or clear favoritism will be heavily punished. Of course, since we have 16 contestants, only one can win ... although you can win what we call the Uniquess Award. This will be to the most out-there, unique submission of the season. The votes stays between the contestants, and bias supporters can discuss their favorites and drag their least favorites on the thread (respectfully). Also, you can't vote for yourself, of course :ohyes:.

SCORES AND POINTS

Spoiler

Your #1 favorite pick, the best performance in your eyes, will receive 15 points, the highest possible.

Your #2 favorite pick will receive 13 points.

Your #3 favorite pick will receive 11 points. 

Your #4 favorite pick will receive 9 points.

Your #5 favorite pick will receive 7 points.

Your #6 favorite pick will receive 5 points.

Your #7 favorite pick will receive 4 points.

Your #8 favorite pick will receive 3 points.

Your #9 favorite pick will receive 2 points.

Your #10 favorite pick will only receive 1 point.

JUDGES AND HOST IMPACT

Spoiler

Judges will be voting differently. We will have an open discussion (between us) about our favorites, about which performances gave us life. We will be voting openly to one another, but our vote is kept a secret to the rest of the contestants until the final ceremony. Sometimes, judges can have the same favorite performance, thus, propulsing the performance for a win. 

Any bribery or attempt to bribe will be met with severe consequences, including disqualification. 

In this example, I will show you guys how one single judge would have his points counted:

A judge #1 favorite pick will receive 25 points.

A judge #2 favorite pick will receive 20 points.

A judge #3 favorite pick will receive 15 points.

A judge #4 favorite pick will receive 13 points.

A judge #5 favorite pick will receive 11 points.

A judge #6 favorite pick will receive 10 points.

A judge #7 favorite pick will receive 9 points.

A judge #8 favorite pick will receive 8 points.

A judge #9 favorite pick will receive 7 points.

A judge #10 favorite pick will receive only 5 points.

The host of the game, @Lorde Von Kok, gets a special power to give his personal favorite 15 additional points. 

UPDATED SPOTIFY LINK

Spoiler

HERE IS THE LINK - GOOD LUCK!

YOU CAN VOTE UNTIL MARCH 7TH

• yaas, gaga 8

Pop-a-911-ster 22,959

Let me re-listen and submit today :happydance:

And to finish off the submissions;

@Grasim I love how the presentation matches the country you've chosen. Both the song and the video are very powerful and gets you thinking. I also thought you'd go Bollywood but I see you decided to shake the table

@little legend isn't it bad luck to go with a song that lost the ESC :billiecat: or maybe she was waiting for you to be her winning ticket :billiecat: but anyway, that song was a whole bop since day 1, so a very strong & smart choice.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 3,690

Sent in my rates, I had my 10 favourites picked out, but I hadn't ranked them so mess. 

Edited by Joesuda
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,076

@Lorde Von Kok, just to confirm, when we send in our top 10, we obviously don't consider our own entries, correct? I know you said don't vote for your own, but I wasn't sure if that was just don't rank your own song #1 or if it was don't include your own song on the list at all. 

I will have to re-listen to everything tonight and submit my rates either this evening or tomorrow. It's going to be hard. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
Just now, Franch Toast said:

@Lorde Von Kok, just to confirm, when we send in our top 10, we obviously don't consider our own entries, correct? I know you said don't vote for your own, but I wasn't sure if that was just don't rank your own song #1 or if it was don't include your own song on the list at all. 

I will have to re-listen to everything tonight and submit my rates either this evening or tomorrow. It's going to be hard. 

That's correct - You can't vote for yourself in any of the categories. Right now, I have 5 contestants who have sent and it will be a whole mess to reveal them because a lot of hot takes are taking place. Choose wisely. :ohyes:

• shook 1
  • thanks 1

Popstanne 5,076
1 minute ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

That's correct - You can't vote for yourself in any of the categories. Right now, I have 5 contestants who have sent and it will be a whole mess to reveal them because a lot of hot takes are taking place. Choose wisely. :ohyes:

Thanks! I can't wait to contribute to the hot mess by ranking a dark horse as my #1. :tea:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,959
7 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Spill something

Mariah-Gun-AVI.thumb.jpg.2fbad640ba70d37

• lol 1

Moderator 3,690

Honestly praying that I can come top 5. There were a lot of strong entries so top 5 is a win in my book. Lady Gaga Celebrity Prayer Candle – Celeb Prayer Candles

Edited by Joesuda
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
7 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Spill something

Mariah-Gun-AVI.thumb.jpg.2fbad640ba70d37

Even if only 7 votes are in, somebody is scoring 4 placements at #3.

e-QFFru-Dx0m04vgid-W788-FQ-r.thumb.jpg.a

Nobody has the same #1 yet.

Perfect Illusion à la France situation is happening for some.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,279
26 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Right now, I have 5 contestants who have sent and it will be a whole mess to reveal them because a lot of hot takes are taking place. Choose wisely. :ohyes:

Basically...

spacer.png

• lol 1