PA911's Globalvision - S1: Into the Galaxy

Games featured

Lorde Von Kok

ARTPOPster 1,279
30 minutes ago, SLAG said:

The visuals aren't working for me either! All broken links.

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,279

@JennyWayne Never heard of her before and she's beautiful! Loved the song as well, very tropical/summer and catchy, I'd definitely dance to this in the club and probably jam to it while listening in the radio. Really really good! Loved it and can't wait to see more from her!

@Delusional I'm not the biggest fan of kpop (i'm a jpop kind of girl) so yeah, but the visuals in the video and the shoot are beautiful as always - can't deny that kpop artists SLAY on visuals - and the song is cute, not my cup of tea but it's cool!

• yaas, gaga 2

Moderator 6,288
46 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

@SLAG the plot twist halfway through the song :oscar: the female Bohemian Rhapsody methinks. I really like songs like this and her voice stands out. Her style reminds me of Stromae

I know! I love how dramatic it gets halfway through and then back to whimsy. She really does remind me Stromae too!

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,279
12 minutes ago, SLAG said:

@Joesuda @Elvira sorry, I re-uploaded. Can you see them now? If not I'll send you a direct link.

Still not working. I have to open them in a new tab to work, it's in mp4, it won't work unless you convert to gif.

• paws up 1

Moderator 6,288
35 minutes ago, Elvira said:

Still not working. I have to open them in a new tab to work, it's in mp4, it won't work unless you convert to gif.

Ok, it should be ok now! If not I'm going to punch myself in the face.:mess:

ARTPOPster 1,279
51 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Ok, it should be ok now! If not I'm going to punch myself in the face.:mess:

Well, get your face ready then 'cause it's not working. Ezgif pictures expire after 10 minutes :mess: you need to upload them somewhere else after converting on Ez...

• lol 1

Gaming Leader 6,420

United Kingdom: I’ll start by saying I love the backstory of this artist and I find her very interesting. I personally love the video more than the actual song, I feel that the song is a little too short and doesn’t really go anywhere but I could see this winning the Uniqueness award because it’s different compared to most of the entries so it sets you apart @Joannesrats

Netherlands: I love the tropical house vibes of the song. I think the video is great in the way that it displays where she’s from. I enjoy the overall vibe of the song and the video. Thanks for sharing her with us @JennyWayne

South Korea: I love this song and the girl group is growing on me. They’ve been pretty popular among the KPOP community these past few months so I do wish you went with something a little less mainstream but they are still pretty unknown outside of SK. Either way, great song choice @Delusional

France: Definitely my favorite presentation of the day. The animated graphics are a *chefs kiss* The song is infectious and I’m loving that swing vibe that it has. The chorus is super catchy and this reminds me of a song that could hold up in the actual Eurovision competition. Thanks for introducing us @SLAG

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

ARTPOPster 1,279

But anyway @SLAG She's cute and that's a nice song, the chorus is super catchy! Not something I'd listen tbh but it really screams Eurovision and that's awesome. Sad that the pictures didn't work in here but it's alright!

• hugs 1

Gaming Leader 8,440

@Grasim @little legend 

You have the next 16 hours to post your submission, or you will be sadly removed from this season.

@Dirkje 

will not be participating anymore as she doesn't feel well enough. Please, send her warmth and love. You have an open invitation for S2 à la Eureka.

• paws up 2
  • hugs 3

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, SLAG said:

For anyone having issues with the visuals:

VI6yT3G.jpg MRDN5Kz.jpg

My only issue is they slayed me too much!

• yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,076

@Joannesrats I love the Midsummer Night’s Dream reference but how she spins it on its head—so creative! I also am excited to discover the work of the world’s first bionic popstar. The song is very haunting and poignant.

@Roman The classic J-pop feel of your song brought a smile to my face and made me feel nostalgic. 

@JennyWayne  Your song is a banger! It definitely makes me shake my hips. 

@Delusional These girls bring everything to the table—sick visuals (I love the saturated colors), a bop of a song, and choreo! Fabulous choice.  

@SLAG   You just had to show off with those animated visuals, didn’t you? That song is so catchy, and I love the surprising change in the middle of it. I hope you have a career in animation or  graphic design.

All serves today, Queens & Kings & Court Jester! 

• yaas, gaga 4

ARTPOPster 1,279
1 hour ago, SLAG said:

For anyone having issues with the visuals:

VI6yT3G.jpg MRDN5Kz.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

OH NOW WE’RE TALKING! That’s amazing, it looks so good!!

• thanks 1