PA911's Globalvision - S1: Into the Galaxy

Games featured

Lorde Von Kok

Deactivated 14,311

@Roman Song is at least good! Nnnnn where the visuals! 

@Joannesrats GIVING ME MAD NATALIA KILLS VIBES but actually talented and great visuals! I loved the dark edginess! It is very different to others in its pacing! Love!

• yaas, gaga 1

Gaming Leader 6,420

Japan: Go girl give us nothing! Luckily, the song is pretty good. But I would’ve like to know more about the artist and why you picked the song, personally. Good pick tho @Roman

USA: :ohhh: @Dirkje

Day Two (Overall): another good round of songs imo. Obviously one of them being my own :ohyes: hopefully day 3 ends with a bang

• lol 5

ARTPOPster 1,279

@Roman I don't wanna sound stereotypical but this pop/rock style gave such Anime vibes? Like closing theme or opening theme? And that's a good thing btw, I really liked the song! I know one or two jpop singers and I didn't know Aimyon, so thank you for introducing ha to us. 

@Joannesrats OMG VIKTORIAAAAAAA!!! YAS YAS!! She's truly iconic and deserves to be HUGE, Fevah is amazing and I CAN'T WAIT for you to use Proto. 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Community Leader 2,817
3 minutes ago, Elvira said:

@Roman I don't wanna sound stereotypical but this pop/rock style gave such Anime vibes? Like closing theme or opening theme? And that's a good thing btw, I really liked the song! I know one or two jpop singers and I didn't know Aimyon, so thank you for introducing ha to us. 

@Joannesrats OMG VIKTORIAAAAAAA!!! YAS YAS!! She's truly iconic and deserves to be HUGE, Fevah is amazing and I CAN'T WAIT for you to use Proto. 

I was tempted to use Prototype, but I felt that the video wasn't as strong and it was an older song. The entire video felt like an advertisement for her rather than an expression of the song, you know?

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,279
4 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

I was tempted to use Prototype, but I felt that the video wasn't as strong and it was an older song. The entire video felt like an advertisement for her rather than an expression of the song, you know?

Makes sense, it really looks like an advert... but it's epic anyway!

ARTPOPster 1,279
2 minutes ago, Roman said:

It’s interesting that you picked up on this because that was no accident. I’m an anime freak you caught me. :ohyes:

Maaaaybe I'm into a few old animes/shoujo as well, but don't tell anyone!

spacer.png

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,958

@Joannesrats I really like the background story of your artist. She has a very powerful voice that matches the vibe of the song. The song also has a unique structure, different from the usual, and the video is futuristic and there's a lot of thought put into it.

@Roman yesss Japanese pop-rock always reigns supreme, you didn't even need a presentation for that one. It reminds me of Plastic Love & other songs of the same style, which is peak music quality.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Popstanne 7,571

I decided to not have a lot of visuals since I'm busy with school right now and I'm extremely lazy :enigma:

The Country

Spoiler

I choose my own country, the Netherlands since it's music industry the most accessible for me. Our country has a big variety in music - both fit for national and international markets. I hope that I'm able to show you guys that our music industry can be just as international as the music industries from big Anglophone markets, like the US and the UK.

The Artist

Spoiler

Rochelle Perts (stage name Rochelle) is a 28-year-old singer. She was born on 20 March 1992 in the Dutch town of Helmond. In 2010, she graduated from a Dutch music institute, the Rock City Institute. Rochelle rose to fame in the Netherlands after winning the Dutch version of the talent show X Factor in 2011. She won the finale after performing Jordin Spark's No Air. The cover became a small hit in the country and is certified Gold in the Netherlands.

After the show ended, she signed with Dutch record company Sony BMG and continued to release music. Her biggest hit so far is Shotgun, a collaboration with Dutch group Yellow Claw.

rochelle.png

The Song

Spoiler

The song I chose for you is All Night Long, an uptempo summer song that Rochelle released in 2016. The song doesn't necessarily have a deep message, it's mainly a song to dance to and have a good time with. I hope that all of you can temporarily forget about the hard times that we're currently in because of this song. Let's hope we can all dance to music like this again this summer :love:

Lyrics

Spoiler

[Verse 1]
Love me like
No one else get ya higher
No one else get ya higher
You and I
We're so hot that we fire
We're so hot that we fire

[Chorus]
Got you in my bones
I want you but no one knows
Eh eh, all night long
Spark my firestone
We dance in the danger zone
Come feel how my river flows
Eh eh, all night long

[Break]
All night long
Eh eh, all night long

[Verse 2]
Trust me, boy
It ain't done 'til it's over
It ain't done 'til it's over
Yeah, you the one
Keep on holding me closer
Love's a war, you're my soldier

[Chorus]
Got you in my bones
Eh eh, all night long
Spark my firestone
Eh eh, all night long

[Break]
All night long
Eh eh, all night long

[Bridge]
I love the way that you doing the things that you doing
So keep on and give me that thing that you want me to feel
I love the way that you doing the things that you doing
So keep on and give me that, keep on and give me that, give me that, give me that
Got you in my bones

[Chorus]
Got you in my bones
Eh eh, all night long
Spark my firestone
Eh eh, all night long

[Outro]
All night long
All night long
Boy I want you
Eh eh, all night long

Taglist

PSA I've haven't had the time to react to a lot of the other songs yet because I'm really busy with school, although I've listened to most of them they're all great so far!

Edited by JennyWayne
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 6

Moderator 17,110

@Joesuda

That was an interesting listen. Not exactly my taste but I love the way she just owns the song. That music video is also very stylish.

@PETTY

A cute bop. No wonder from the bop factory Sweden. It's light and super catchy! It's like you tailored it to my taste.

@Joannesrats

This song is very lowkey. Not exactly what I pictured from the title or the music video but it's a nice and chill bop.

@Roman

The anime opening thing has already been revealed, so I need something else clever to say. Idk tbh. It's not a song I can say much about because I just want to listen to it. I can see myself in a montage riding on a train into the sunset and I will look magical. Her voice is perfect for these kinds of songs.

@JennyWayne

A huge pop bop with a skittering drop just designed to absolutely lose it in clubs. I know what I will play on a private party as soon as Covid is vanquished.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

Moderator 17,110
Spoiler
14 minutes ago, Delusional said:

‘BLACK MAMBA’ - AESPA (South Korea)

spacer.png

spacer.png

THE VIDEO:

spacer.png

WHY I CHOSE THIS SONG:

Reveal hidden contents

Plain and simple y’all. It’s a bop, it’s a serve. South Korea and KPOP summarised in one song.

spacer.png

XoXo, Delulu

spacer.png

Did you seriously just make a post right before I was finished so I have to rate you without your competition?

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364

@JennyWayne I loved the song. I was familiar with Rochelle because of her multiple collabs with other dutch DJs, but I never heard anything about his "own" music and I'll need to look more into. Kinda reminded me of some Eva Simons singles.

@Delusional I was already familiar with the song and I like it, but I would have liked to read more than a sentence.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,958

@JennyWayne I wonder if this was a hit, that song sounds like a European smash. Already stuck in my head after first listen. She also has so much charisma, she pulls off both the song and video very well.

@Delusional nn my sister is a kpopster and she played that song for me the other day. I always tell her to turn her songs off but I didn't for this one. I found myself bopping ngl. And of course they're serving visuals.

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 6,288

@Joannesrats The song is cute. I think I liked the video way more than I liked the song. Thanks for sharing!

@Roman The songs is really good and the video is simple but effective!

@JennyWayne  The song is a bop. I really enjoyed it and I really loved the video. One of my favorites! 

@Delusional I liked the video. The song was cute too!

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Deactivated 14,311

@JennyWayne Great pick! Summery vibes are working for me as I just exited summer in Aus! Love it! 

@Delusional heard this months ago and it was decent then and decent now. Aespa is no 2ne1 but they could be! I love this pick and great way to show some up and coming slaying Queens!

• yaas, gaga 2

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, SLAG said:

@SLAG great visuals! Nice song. Consider myself thoroughly impressed!

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 6,288
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Who helped you with these visuals?

Reveal hidden contents

If its you x Canva congrats! Proud of you.

CanvaXPhotoshop. Thanks! :bradley:

• yaas, gaga 1