Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

34 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

ROM and exile are both good for different moments but none of you are ready for that conversation :popcorn:

Exactly. Alternative/Ballad doesn't equal good quality and Pop dance music doesn't equal basic/bad quality :war:

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 14,814
1 hour ago, DeanClownchester said:

ROM and exile are both good for different moments but none of you are ready for that conversation :popcorn:

This. And based on this one can argue that exile deserves Pop Duo more than H&M on Me :oscar:

• shook 1

The Fame Popster 316
2 hours ago, thetea said:

shallow truly is the IWALY of our generation, no matter what ATRL tries to say. Still in the top 100 of spotify:oscar:

ATRL can seethe. They wish label puppets can be as talented as GODGA 

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
1 hour ago, DeanClownchester said:

47 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Exactly. Alternative/Ballad doesn't equal good quality and Pop dance music doesn't equal basic/bad quality :war:

Let me rephrase then. Not we ALL know but I know ROM is a better song and I can compare them since they’re in the same category nominated for a Grammy. But I’m def not putting Taylor Swift down, not by any means. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 2

21 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Let me rephrase then. Not we ALL know but I know ROM is a better song and I can compare them since they’re in the same category nominated for a Grammy. But I’m def not putting Taylor Swift down, not by any means. 

And I didn't put Taylor down. People assume that slower songs are deeper and therefore make the assumption that they are better, regardless of the song. Exile is definitely a high quality song imo. But there can be good quality pop music that deserve awards too, just like the slower songs. People sometimes assume pop means generic and "alternative" or slower songs have that reputation of being masterpieces... and sometimes it's correct, but not always. That's what i tried to say. Both ROM AND Exile are deserving of winning the Grammy.

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

The Fame Popster 316
9 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Speaking of... Rihanna of all people is currently winning a more respected poll vs. Gaga on FA*GTRL so :cm:

Thankfully atrl isn't real life. Nobody in their right mind would think that chick is more respected or talented :rip:

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

Eurovision 2021 - France Wins

Eurovision 2022 - Gaga performs a “French Greatest Hits medley” of Perfect Illusion, Shallow and Always Remember Us This Way :flirtga:

Perfect Mess with ShalLORD and Always Remember GOD this way ? 

the plan is not to afraid listeners babe 

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
35 minutes ago, Zak said:

Thankfully atrl isn't real life. Nobody in their right mind would think that chick is more respected or talented :rip:

exactly. the people on that website are clearly deluded. it's so depressing

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,860
8 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Was just about to post that 

Maybe this will happen:

ROTY/SOTY - Savage Remix or DSN

AOTY - Folkbore

BPD - ROM 

BPVA - FN

A prediction by an insider's source :rip:

My neighbour's mother's dog works at Netflix teas :mess: