#142 ROM

#144 SWU (4k less)

#145 BMH (5k less)

well that's something :ohhh:

US AM:

#398 ROM

#536 Stuck With U

#983 Break My Heart

And yesterday ROM almost re-entered the top 300 for the first time since the New Year's Day boost

ROM has also stabilized inside the top 100 of WW Deezer after some playlisting for Women's Day 

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 5

Moderator 24,440
On 3/10/2021 at 6:58 PM, Sir.Sim said:

Monthly listeners:

41,570,637 (+5,253)

Monthly listeners:

41,561,922 (-8,715) :rip:

Edited by Sir.Sim
  • paws up 1
  • sad 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

About the official spanish chart

• Telepatía finally debuts at #82, and will most likely rise in the following weeks (even tho I don't think it's ever gonna be as big here as it is in other countries).
  • Another song that's not as big as other countries, Girl Like Me, re-enters at 97.
  • Friday debuts at #93, which I'm glad to see because these days it's rare to see any EDM song even charting. 
  • C Tangana's massive album bomb was recordbreadking. Not only has he non-singles debuting at #1 and #3, but he occupies 3 out of the top5 spots and 6 out of the top10. Ingobernable becomes her fourth #1 single in the country, all of them singles off her new album.
  • The album bomb ends Bad Bunny's Dákiti's top 5 residency after 18 weeks, falling to #21.
Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,351

March Daily Streams
Week 1 — 58.88M

Day 8 — 8.03M

Day 9 — 8.22M

Day 10 — 8.3M

Total — 83.43M

2020 vs 2021 Monthly Streams

Jan 20/21 — 175.1M / 247.81M (+72.71M)

Feb 20/21 — 180M / 234.92M (+54.92M)

Mar 20/21 — 239.7M / 83.43M

2020/21 Total  — 3.340B / 555.31M

Compared to 2020 through the end of Feb — +127.63M

Notes: 
Biggest Day of the Year - Feb 26 — 9.06M

Biggest Day of the Month - Mar 05 — 8.91M

• paws up 6

A Popster Is Born 12,825
24 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

ofc it's huge in the US also , but it still doesn't compare to the colossal success it was in parts of europe etc. It lack of radio support also decreased it's success on streaming i think. Shallow will enter the top 20 most streamed songs of all time on spotify ww and is like top 50 most streamed in all important music markets but in the US it sits at #200 :icant:

Yeah Shallow definitely underperformed in the US compared to its size in the rest of the globe. First radio paid it dust and it had tepid callout response, then it was always far below every other country in the US on streaming. The US market became vastly different, that's why songs that are massive US can make 0 noise elsewhere vice versa. Pop girls suffer the most from this change too but especially Gaga because the radio is ageist. GP was here for Shallow no matte what so it was begging to be promoted and you could see that on iTunes like with MR

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,845
2 minutes ago, Artur said:

Who is ready for another boost? We need Netflix US + Brazil releases too though! 

g4fjj23.gif

Omg 

The slayage 

we are not ready 

Shallow is literally coming for the longest female song ever in the UK for sure 

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 4

Popster for Sale 57,278
9 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Omg 

The slayage 

we are not ready 

Shallow is literally coming for the longest female song ever in the UK for sure 

Yeah Shallow coming for longest charting female song ever and top 10 overall, 4xPlatinum this Summer/late this year, ASIB coming for 2xPlatinum this Spring, INLA Platinum

tenor.gif?itemid=4925696

ASIB the gift that keeps on giving

tenor.gif?itemid=4925696

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 2

The Fame Popster 467
12 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Yeah Shallow definitely underperformed in the US compared to its size in the rest of the globe. First radio paid it dust and it had tepid callout response, then it was always far below every other country in the US on streaming. The US market became vastly different, that's why songs that are massive US can make 0 noise elsewhere vice versa. Pop girls suffer the most from this change too but especially Gaga because the radio is ageist. GP was here for Shallow no matte what so it was begging to be promoted and you could see that on iTunes like with MR

Still remember the times Shallow was strong atop no.1 on iTunes. 

And it always got boosted because of random covers on competition or talkshow.

Then leading up to Grammy and Oscar.

You would say the whole hype and build up were planned. But her team did nothing. All the success is oraganic!

Not every pop girls has that.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,845
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Yeah Shallow coming for longuest charting female song ever and top 10 overall, 4xPlatinum this Sumer/late this year, ASIB coming for 2xPlatinum this Spring, INLA Platinum

tenor.gif?itemid=4925696

ASIB the gift that keeps on giving

tenor.gif?itemid=4925696

The way the GP said yes to one of her best works ever I-

spacer.png

I’m so happy she’s scoring classics with this masterpiece 

spacer.png

• paws up 2

9 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Yeah Shallow coming for longuest charting female song ever and top 10 overall, 4xPlatinum this Sumer/late this year, ASIB coming for 2xPlatinum this Spring, INLA Platinum

maybe some tracks like LWIF, music to my eyes, maybe its time can hit silver too. ARUTW deserves to be multi-platinum, but i must be very far. 

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 873
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

I mean ROM was really successful in the UK so it might get a nomination for Best international song/video. But the chances aren't big.

Those categories have never existed on BRITs :arguega: Still hopeful Gaga is nominated in Best International Female Solo Artist 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,825
12 minutes ago, gagaxuan said:

Still remember the times Shallow was strong atop no.1 on iTunes. 

And it always got boosted because of random covers on competition or talkshow.

Then leading up to Grammy and Oscar.

You would say the whole hype and build up were planned. But her team did nothing. All the success is oraganic!

Not every pop girls has that.

It was crazy how well it all worked out. Maybe Chromatica was going to be executed amazingly well until everything was scrapped. I can actually remember our old insider la Rosalia saying that the rollout was going to be amazing and Bobcé did too. GODCCI and C2C: The Re-Up will probably end up being executed flawlessly again and no ph4ags care about that in the same way 

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
6 minutes ago, Pedro98 said:

Those categories have never existed on BRITs :arguega: Still hopeful Gaga is nominated in Best International Female Solo Artist 

we-

they have too few international categories IMO (or too few categories in general)