Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

A Popster Is Born 12,827

Despite the fact it was never sent to radio or the MV played on music channel, 911 is featuring in the new 'NOW! that's what I call music' compilation album, for chart hits in the UK:

https://www.nowmusic.com/albums/now-108/

It's #38

Random but let's go promo 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 5

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Despite the fact it was never sent to radio or the MV played on music channel, 911 is featuring in the new NOW! that's whst I call music compilation album for chart hits in the UK:

https://www.nowmusic.com/albums/now-108/

It's #38

Random but let's go promo 

I assume the album will be released digitally aka as a spotify playlist so get those 40 extra plays

39-B42335-E8-AD-4-B36-A3-BF-4-EA290-A749

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,857

Im from Argentina and I hear 911 on the radio daily :oscar:

The song was one of my least faves from the album but it has grow on me thanks to its amazing video

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 11,857

Sooo we have Grammys in 4 days. And we should get the nominations for Billboard Music Awards in the middle of April. Ready for Gaga to slay the Dance/Electronic categories :shine:

• paws up 2

12 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Sooo we have Grammys in 4 days. And we should get the nominations for Billboard Music Awards in the middle of April. Ready for Gaga to slay the Dance/Electronic categories :shine:

i am ready for Gaga to ignore all of that

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,827
18 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Im from Argentina and I hear 911 on the radio daily :oscar:

The song was one of my least faves from the album but it has grow on me thanks to its amazing video

It got radio play in random GODGA countries like Croatia etc but not in UK Oceania... Maybe gaga and her team genuinely thought it was a single and have no idea it failed to chart :billie:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,857
2 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

i am ready for Gaga to ignore all of that

She never went to the Billboard Awards :icant:

This time will be no different just to keep tradition 

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

It got radio play in random GODGA countries like Croatia etc but not in UK Oceania... Maybe gaga and her team genuinely thought it was a single and have no idea it failed to chart :billie:

In Serbia i hear 911 every day on radio to  :crowned:

• yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 236
2 hours ago, Fame Romance said:

Aren’t Mustin and Lana releasing the same day?

He will surely take the #1 in the US but Lana had a strong debut in the UK with 30k+ and had better peaks overall in Europe so it’s gonna be closer around here 

Lana has a lot of album bundles though. She is a strong physical seller (especially vinyl). I think she might take the number 1 in the UK since she also has a UK exclusive vinyl and signed bundles there. Justin only has CDs. It’s gonna be interesting 👀

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,771
10 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Fadty being only  less than 800M bellow Gaga does not sit right to m:katy:

For now

Katy was one (if not the) biggest popstar in the world until like 2015/2016 so it shouldn't come as a shock

Popster for Sale 57,284
3 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

For now

Katy was one (if not the) biggest popstar in the world until like 2015/2016 so it shouldn't come as a shock

Yeah she literally was the Dua Lipa of the early streaming era until CTTR with the playlisting but still Spotify wasn’t nearly as big as it is now back then 

Like Gaga having similar numbers to Katy and Beyoncé (excluding her remixes/features) when they haven’t had a proper hit in many years is not a good look 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Basically, it should have been the lead because all the criteria you're listing literally fits for Bad Romance too :billiecat: a missed smash I fear

idk but for me whenever I listen to it, it just screams "This could have worked" It's also very streaming friendly because it just begs you to listen to it more and more

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,771
3 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Yeah she literally was the Dua Lipa of the early streaming era until CTTR with the playlisting but still Spotify wasn’t nearly as big as it is now back then 

Like Gaga having similar numbers to Katy and Beyoncé (excluding her remixes/features) when they haven’t had a proper hit in many years is not a good look 

I think it's more than okay tbh

Beyonce might not had hits but self-titled and lemonade where big cultural moments and she is still very much relevant 

Gaga pulling better numbers than both nowadays is something no one would have predicted back then and unlike Katy she still has a big following and a lot GP appeal which will in the future pull her further ahead, as for Beyonce it really depends on how well her future projects do

• paws up 4