Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Deactivated 14,311
8 minutes ago, thetea said:

It was a terrible move, because by then everyone had heard it. Gaga said it's fine that it leaked and that it would be better when we heard it in high quality and with the music video, but the music video was not professional looking. PLEASE GAGA, NEVER WORK WITH APPLE AGAIN

I didn’t hate the dancing Baby Love GIF

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712

Good morning besties :bunny:another day another slay for God On Me :bunny:

Most streamed international songs on Spotify Japan :

1. Shape Of You - 36.5M streams

2. Dynamite - 35.9M streams

3. Bad Guy - 25.9M streams

4. Stay Cold - 19.6M streams 

5. Boy With Luv - 18.6M streams

6. Closer - 17.6M streams

7. 2002 - 13.4M streams

8. How You Like That - 12.7M streams

9. Stay - 12.4M streams

10. I Don't Care - 12M streams

11. Kill This Love - 11M streams

12. Symphony - 10.7M streams

13. Rain On Me - 10.3M streams

14. If I Can't Have You - 10.2M streams

15. Senorita - 10.2M streams

16. Dance Monkey - 10.1M streams

ROM is without a doubt one of her biggest hits in her career in Japan :bunny::bunny::bunny:

• paws up 9
  • yaas, gaga 5

Popster for Sale 44,657
3 minutes ago, Miaou said:

7. 2002 - 13.4M streams

9. Stay - 12.4M streams

ROM is without a doubt one of her biggest hits in her career in Japan :bunny::bunny::bunny:

what  a SMASH  :bunny::bunny::bunny:

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 17,112
4 minutes ago, Miaou said:

7. 2002 - 13.4M streams

9. Stay - 12.4M streams

And still only silver :bradley: Just shows how hard it is to break into the Japanese market :bradley: And our girl did it :bradley:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

And still only silver :bradley: Just shows how hard it is to break into the Japanese market :bradley: And our girl did it :bradley:

yeah 13 years in her career :happydance: the most successful international artist this century :happydance: 

GlobalGaga strikes again :bunny:

• yaas, gaga 3

Moderator 17,112
5 minutes ago, Miaou said:

the ROM's parody made by Naomi aka a Japanese icon is at 21M views :bunny::bunny::bunny:

The fact that this video exists, specifically tailored to a weak market makes me really think they had a huge album rollout plan coming but after Covid hit they just completely reshuffled Gagas professional life and Chromatica got shafted with only the contracted work still airing.

I bet we would've gotten a completely different album if Covid had hit a little earlier because her team wouldn't have had any contractual obligations to fulfill and Gaga wouldn't have wanted to release Chromatica. Similar to the original LG5/Joanne debacle.

• paws up 4
  • hugs 1

Popster for Sale 44,657
Just now, corvus albus said:

The fact that this video exists, specifically tailored to a weak market makes me really think they had a huge album rollout plan coming but after Covid hit they just completely reshuffled Gagas professional life and Chromatica got shafted with only the contracted work still airing.

I bet we would've gotten a completely different album if Covid had hit a little earlier because her team wouldn't have had any contractual obligations to fulfill and Gaga wouldn't have wanted to release Chromatica. Similar to the original LG5/Joanne debacle.

I second this, I bet she would want to record a new album altogether to reflect her feelings during covid19 etc. 

I'm glad Chromatica was released + I hope she's already working on a new one inspired by current events

Moderator 17,112
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

I second this, I bet she would want to record a new album altogether to reflect her feelings during covid19 etc. 

I'm glad Chromatica was released + I hope she's already working on a new one inspired by current events

Even with minimal Gaga promo Chromatica fulfilled every aspect to be called a success for Gaga and Interscope. It's not monumental but it is certainly not worse than Joanne in terms of commercial performance.

I think this level of success is something we should expect for her next, like two, solo projects. If her next two solo projects continue to mimic Chromatica in terms of album success, not necessarily singles success, Gagas career will be safe until she decides to stop making music on a regular basis. She'll be for the world what Kylie Minogue is for the UK. Huge album debuts with always decent numbers but singles barely scratching the charts.

• paws up 4