Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster to Popster 4,833
9 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Promo would've helped, but GP kinda said no to it. Its a lot to do with the sound too that's not on trend. On Spotify It performed like one of Eilish bomb droplets, for its debut and Gaga's new commercial power it should definitely be at 300m streams by now. Oh well! 

The reason for SL not stabilizing on Spotify was also because of the lack of proper promotion and playlisting, It's not only about the song (which btw I like it but don't love it) ofc the GP will not be that much behind it if they barely even know the song to begin with. However we should stop treating Stupid Love like if it was Perfect Illusion kind of flop because it was far from that (it actually did some good things). Stupid Love would eventually get to 300m too which is more than some people expected in the end

Edited by LGMonster95
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,371

not spotify updating today almost 12 h earlier than it did yesterday :rip:

anyways

#5 Leave the door open (+1) *new peak

#6 Telepatía (+1)

Happy to see the drake effect lasted less than expected. Considering the new releases, I don't see Telepatía getting a higher peak than the #3 one it reached last thursday.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3
56 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Stupid Love: 

5.6M Spotify debut

------BARRIER------------

Hold On: 4.1M

Anyone: 2M

Holy: 4.6M

Lonely: 2.8M

We're Good: 3M

Baila Conmigo: 3M

Selfish Love: 500k (2.1M first full day)

De Una Vez: 3M

Is this supposed to make Stupid Love sound like a hit? Pls don't act like a certain propagandistic fanbase here.

If only this proves that the GP was here for Gaga after Shallow and ASIB smashed so hard, only for Stupid Love to completely destroy the enormous hype Gaga had at that time.

You posted the first day streams ,what about it's longevity? Oh wait this doesn't exist for Stupid Love, cause it bombed everywhere after a week.  

:awkney:

• paws up 4

Moderator 24,199
7 hours ago, Sir.Sim said:

Spotify uk

#102(-7) rain on me (71,870)

123(-15) shallow (66,103)

Spotify uk

#94(+8) rain on me (71,892)

#103(+20) shallow (67,120)

Edited by Sir.Sim
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 57,181
1 minute ago, little legend said:

Is this supposed to make Stupid Love sound like a hit? Pls don't act like a certain propagandistic fanbase here.

If only this proves that the GP was here for Gaga after Shallow and ASIB smashed so hard, only for Stupid Love to completely destroy the enormous hype Gaga had at that time.

You posted the first day streams ,what about it's longevity? Oh wait this doesn't exist for Stupid Love, cause it bombed everywhere after a week.  

:awkney:

Girl that was mostly satirical, I just compared the debuts but I'm one of the lucid people who know SL bombed on the long term and that most of these songs did better

1497846252_max2.thumb.jpg.1fd8315ad5d879

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,181
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Just realised The Weeknd is out of the US spotify top10. Must be the first time since November 2019 lmao

Prolly excluding when the Grande and the T person released albums and occupied the whole top number of tracks

427496284_gagasmile.thumb.jpg.fca86e9ea8

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
7 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Girl that was mostly satirical, I just compared the debuts but I'm one of the lucid people who know SL bombed on the long term and that most of these songs did better

Yes... I feel like her team didn't want to get a smash with SL it was just going to be a 'Judas' or  a 'PI' (the commercial single coming after a small spot was filled) and ROM was only 5 weeks later. But still people were here for Gaga and she became the star that she was for doing music ahead of its time.In that sense SL was extremely disappointing because of the position she was in. I remember on AM on the first day even with the Apple deal it reched like #43... It just didn't connect and we all know it wasn't when the demo leaked.

BUT as a fan and a gay it's a bop - just extremely underwhelming for the hype she had.

I actually think Sour Grammy deserved lead... Probably still a frontloaded song but the power of Gaga's comeback + BP first song in a while w/ MV would be insane.

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,371
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Prolly excluding when the Grande and the T person released albums and occupied the whole top number of tracks

427496284_gagasmile.thumb.jpg.fca86e9ea8

True :rip: the day Foklore was released his highest song was BL at #31

Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

the lengths you go to discredit certain releases of your alleged favourite artist always shocks me

6E93CFFB-4622-4197-B900-28E7A0F7B3FA.thu

Sorry but i stan Gaga aka the most legendary artist of our time and i think she has the talent and vision to release epic songs and songs like Stupid Love are cute for *artists* like Ava Max and etc. and are not for Gaga's iconic discography.

What is shocks me ,is that the only time you interact with me is only to write a negative towards me comment. Well embarrassing:icant: Not that i care, but don't you have to create propaganda for your fave arist? So let me be

spacer.png

• paws up 1