Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster to Popster 4,420
46 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Anyone who thinks Gaga will win her 2 Grammy noms is delusional. I think ROM has a great chance but I think Taylor will get it, sadly

it'll be okay, she won two extra Grammy's last year on an off year :oscar:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,810
15 minutes ago, Andreu said:

would wikkileakz lie?

OrNsvyT.png

Is a broken clock right twice a day?

OrNsvyT.png

OFTP:

Re Grammys... I think like with literally every other thing this era her team abandoned that as well. I expect when the time is right she'll do a full music era again including promo and Grammy attendance and push. It's just a shame that it looks like this era was going to be the era, the big return to dance pop that avenged ARTPOP. But now it's ended up like ARTPOP in some respects through no fault of her own. When it's finally time I think we will get THE era we all know and love.... In 2024

OrNsvyT.png

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

Just now, Delusional said:

Zara Larsson has signed with a new label. The charts aren’t safe.

spacer.png

i fear she/her old label has already destroyed her chances to be successful. She took a way to long break after her first era and her 2nd album is already serving smile rollout/success :rip:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
9 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Zara Larsson has signed with a new label. The charts aren’t safe.

spacer.png

signed with a new label three days before the release of her new album? chile

• paws up 1

Just now, DonnieDarko said:

She deserves Ava’s and Dua’s success imo.

this, she is way more talented and her songs are on par with duas/better then ava's but her team just sucks and they haven't really tried pushing anything since ruin my life 

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
Just now, artgagapop said:

this, she is way more talented and her songs are on par with duas/better then ava's but her team just sucks and they haven't really tried pushing anything since ruin my life 

Agreed with everything!

The way Zaras team decided to make 2 year old song a single just because it got some minor success thanks to some random film or whatever it was and just abandoned love me land, i feel like they had no idea what they were doing. Kinda serving gagas team except they do nothing instead of doing random sh!t  :icant:

• paws up 3