Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

ARTPOPster 1,641
28 minutes ago, Zak said:

GURL... you know even monsters hate Stupid Bomb. That song was not lead worthy at ALL. Her worst song.

It was the best option for the lead single on Chromatica though. It’s my favorite album of hers but no other song besides ROM would have done well.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

The Fame Popster 316
5 minutes ago, Paradise is in my hands said:

It was the best option for the lead single on Chromatica though. It’s my favorite album of hers but no other song besides ROM would have done well.

Alice, Sour Candy, Fun Tonight, 911 and Replay all had potential. Stupid Love lacks a chorus and it's too loud. 

18 minutes ago, danwasd said:

Not when Retro, Dance, Freak or Black Jesus Whatever exist :whatga:

I don't have Retro, Dance, Freak on my cd or spotify. Black Jesus is a good song, and matches the rest of BTW. It's not a filler. 

Edited by Zak

Popster to Popster 4,833
16 minutes ago, Paradise is in my hands said:

Stupid Love is far from my fav but really there's not that many choices from the album to be lead single material especially a song to introduce the album. If the song was being treated like a proper lead single then it obviously would have done better but it still didn't do bad at all with the way it was treated (top 10 in 23 countries while being a pretty decent hit in some of them including UK)

• paws up 2
  • thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,266

Our girl has come so damn far......OGHs can choke honestly. They keep wanting her to fail and fall into obscurity and then the next minute they’re using excuses like “stolen dog promo” to undermine her biggest streaming day of the year. Hint haters, she ain’t going ANYWHERE BUT UP

:oscar:

• yaas, gaga 3

The Fame Popster 316
9 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Our girl has come so damn far......OGHs can choke honestly. They keep wanting her to fail and fall into obscurity and then the next minute they’re using excuses like “stolen dog promo” to undermine her biggest streaming day of the year. Hint haters, she ain’t going ANYWHERE BUT UP

:oscar:

OGH can rot in hell. Who cares about them. Godga always wins.

Pop-a-911-ster 39,266

"Judas" surpasses "Alejandro" and is Lady Gaga's 11th most liked video on YouTube.

10. (=) Telephone — 2.025M
11. (+1) Judas — 1.806M ⬆️
12. (-1) Alejandro — 1.803M ⬇️
13. (=) SL — 1.729M

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 3

The Fame Popster 467
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

If Dua gets 3 general field awards for that compilation album before Gaga I swear to god :rip:

maybe with LG7

Tbh I don't get why Gaga isn't a favourite when it comes to the general field. It's so unfair. 

I believe the general field is either the popularity game or the indie game.

ugh f the industry 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
4 hours ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

#6 :oscar: YAS SHALLOW 

100M gap from lovely.. come on Shallah, outlast that b*tch

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

45 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

100M gap from lovely.. come on Shallah, outlast that b*tch

They are so close in daily streams so there is no way lovely will pass it since the gap is so big right now 

A Popster Is Born 12,810
9 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

Mods are so in on it over there

I am glad you have realised this.. All the mods on ATRL are OGH. They were once normal members who stanned Britney Katy etc. One mod in particular said they've never seen any anti Gaga threads, only monsters having a victim complex. Then the OGH discord say there's a pro-Gaga bias on the site 

OrNsvyT.png

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1
  • sad 1

Moderator 24,208
8 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Not michael polansky accepting my follow request on Instagram 

He has a daughter :bradley: Adorbz

Last night when I checked he had 1k followers and now his followers are at 20k :enigma:

• lol 1

9 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Not michael polansky accepting my follow request on Instagram 

He has a daughter :bradley: Adorbz

actually his account went public so he didn't actually accept your request :enigma:

• paws up 1
  • lol 4