Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

5 hours ago, Applause said:

isn't chun li number all streams and Up just on demand

they can't insult right, they can't even stream her music or videos so what can they do as a fanbase:icant:

• paws up 1

3 hours ago, Twitter said:

Next Feud game you should ask whatโ€™s BTW best non-single. Watch everyoneโ€™s answers.

spacer.png

heavy metal lover, fashion of his love, bloody mary, electric chapelย 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

ย 

not sure if this has been posted, but it sold 1000 copies first day. that is terrible, omg, 3 artists, 3 fanbases and it only sold 1000 copies:whatga:

Edited by thetea
  • lol 1

omg someone said on atrl that taylor re-recording her albums is the boldest mpg move ever like um. i agree with this Rihanna stan for once:billie:

yKrK0mG.png

• paws up 3

The Fame Popster 401
43 minutes ago, thetea said:

omg someone said on atrl that taylor re-recording her albums is the boldest mpg move ever like um. i agree with this Rihanna stan for once:billie:

yKrK0mG.png

In line with her look-what-you-made-me-do M.O., the re-releases are bold as inย brazenly shameless.ย However, all of the best selling albums have been re-issued on vinyl, tape, CD and digital (+ streaming) with extra incentives so yeah, not bold as in groundbreaking or even particularly creative.ย 

I still think Taylor and UMG will buy back the master recordings so she can profit off bothย :billie:

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

So that explains your disappearance.

spacer.png

I run the ship on many a different forums

dean winchester spn GIF

also not me just finding this out now

"3-Way (The Golden Rule)" received a nomination at the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics

ย 

• shook 3

1 hour ago, blue said:

In line with her look-what-you-made-me-do M.O., the re-releases are bold as inย brazenly shameless.ย However, all of the best selling albums have been re-issued on vinyl, tape, CD and digital (+ streaming) with extra incentives so yeah, not bold as in groundbreaking or even particularly creative.ย 

I still think Taylor and UMG will buy back the master recordings so she can profit off bothย :billie:

they probably will. unpopular opinion, but i don't see why she wants to own her master recordings. most artists don't own their own masters and they still have a lot of freedoms over their music as the creator. i love her pettiness though and her followthrough to spite someone, i would do the same in the situation:icant:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,812

That love story sounds no different.. you'd expect the vocals to sound mature, but no it's still the same teen vocals lol. It's like if GODGA re-recorded The Fame and the vocals stayed the same lol.. She didn't even sound the same performing 7 months after release :dead:

• paws up 2

3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

That love story sounds no different.. you'd expect the vocals to sound mature, but no it's still the same teen vocals lol. It's like if GODGA re-recorded The Fame and the vocals stayed the same lol.. She didn't even sound the same performing 7 months after release :dead:

this. i listened to the original and i was like her voice hasn't aged one day. it sounds like if she just took another take from the same session

• paws up 2