Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 28,951
x3
Just now, danwasd said:

The bes song from FN:ME is Prisoner :whatga:

I haven't listened the other tracks. But if the best song is Prisoner,then how bad the rest of the tracks are?:whatga:

There is a reason Prisoner is a left over of the iconic album Plastic Hearts

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,381
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I don't want to listen to Dua's new songs as I see comments and I don't want to be disappointed after the masterpiece FN is :(

they are not that bad overall (even tho she could've kept a couple of them).The problem is that the good thing about FN is that it was a short and very concrete album sonically, which is rare for a hypercommercial pop star's second album. And by dragging the era and rereleasing it three times, the only thing she achieved is to destroy the best thing about the album to attempt to break streaming records.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Moderator 17,126
2 minutes ago, danwasd said:

Funny but Prisoner isn't on the Amazon Music version of the Moonlight Edition but on the Spotify version of Moonlight :icant:

Amazon not allowing this fraudery :icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,381
5 minutes ago, danwasd said:

I was gonna say it's one of the worst

index.thumb.jpg.e9ee4197f807ddbff28afe8d

then I realised We're Good and The song with JID being worse already puts it in the mid tier

index.thumb.jpg.e9ee4197f807ddbff28afe8d

• lol 1

Moderator 3,690

So Love Story rerecorded is #1 on US Itunes and #22 on AM US. Maybe there is a small chance of it recharting on the Hot 100, but I doubt it as the recurrent rules will probably stop it from doing it. 

1 hour ago, Andreu said:

@DeanClownchester 1300 views left!!!

1 hour ago, Delusional said:

Istg if one of y’all announce it before Mr. @DeanClownchester then expect a rat in your cereal box.

59 minutes ago, BenG said:

DO NOT STREAM UNTIL @DeanClownchester WAKES UP AND COMES ONLINE

:lesson:

I love you guys :bradley:

• hugs 3
  • lol 1

Moderator 17,126
2 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

So Love Story rerecorded is #1 on US Itunes and #22 on AM US. Maybe there is a small chance of it recharting on the Hot 100, but I doubt it as the recurrent rules will probably stop it from doing it. 

It counts as a new song. It will chart somewhere in the top 40 and linger a few weeks. Not reaching the YEC imo

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, corvus albus said:

It counts as a new song. It will chart somewhere in the top 40 and linger a few weeks. Not reaching the YEC imo

Which is just dumb.

• paws up 1