Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Deactivated 14,311
23 minutes ago, danwasd said:

I only go out for doing grocery shopping, final exams and lab work :enigma:

What a waste of my early 20s :enigma:

Lemme die old, alone and without bopping to Chromatica on a filthy gay club :enigma:

ladies night dancing GIF by Rough Night Movie

Meanwhile, in Australia! S.s.s.social Distancing!

• sad 1

2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Same, I don’t understand how it’s that big, like it’s not a bad song but I don’t get why it’s smashing so hard, same with DSN

wolfpopa.jpg.3ea6696ba02160fcef9a0cfd63b

BL >>>>>> DSN

Physical deserved DSN's levels of smash. DSN deserved Hallucinate's success or worse :ohhh:

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

and l-l-low population density and b-b-being an island :ohhh:

Learn your geography better Ms Andreusista! :icant:We are a flourishing continent of the commonwealth!

On a different note-

Another global financial issue dodged because my country listened and acted swiftly.

There isn’t low population density in Sydney and Melbourne and it shows because those cities were hit hardest. We still survived through it all and normalcy has returned. Our NZ sisters also share this @thetea am I right?

Popster for Sale 57,181
6 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

BL >>>>>> DSN

Physical deserved DSN's levels of smash. DSN deserved Hallucinate's success or worse :ohhh:

Don’t know about the first statement but Physical is overrated, it deserved to tank like Hallucinate which is superior :ohhh:

Popster for Sale 57,181
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

I don’t understand how Gaga found a way to incorporate GODNAUSEOUS into both ARTPOP and Joanne era yet it still hasn’t had a proper release on streaming :nicki_scream:

It was included in the JWT? 

Suddenly I’m less mad my date was cancelled :ohhh:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
6 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

There isn’t low population density in Sydney and Melbourne and it shows because those cities were hit hardest.

Sydney population density 432 people/km2

Melbourne 508 people/km2

Madrid 5.300

Barcelona 16.000 people/ km2 :awkney:

unless wiki lied to me

Edited by Andreu

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Dua just posted the caption “countdown” on her recent Instagram post

inb4 appearance at The Weeknd super bowl 

Tired Britney Spears GIF
I’m ready for the moonlight- let me sleep chile! 

I hope if she does she gets to display some more of her dancing skills and stage presence! 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3

She really did that:oscar: 

i remember when i watched it live i was so ao hyped. When she fall from the roof ,the amazing intro and then Poker Face came i was jumping and shouting like crazy. I never been so excited . It was such a unique and unforgettable experience:bradley:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 4

Deactivated 14,311
5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Sydney population density 432 people/km2

Reveal hidden contents

Melbourne 508 people/km2

Reveal hidden contents

Madrid 5.300

Reveal hidden contents

Barcelona 16.000 people/ km2 :awkney:

unless wiki lied to me

And then you look at how “small” the cities are and how the virus spreads... it is a comparison.

Melbourne was gripped for 6 months of lockdowns compared to the rest of Australia. why? Because the population too did not want to take responsibility like the rest of Australia, there was major resistance to covid measures there- we don’t own Melbourne anymore- any takers?

I wouldn’t call that low tbh. But that’s because I come from a country town of like 5000 people... 

it isn’t just the population count that makes covid worse or better. It is a contributing factor but not always. Depends on the willingness of the population to take responsibility too to adhere to measures in place.