Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster for Sale 44,744
5 minutes ago, Krazy said:

Funny that most of you were mocking the MR video 4 years ago, and today it serves as a comparison for a new lead single from her, so that means you'll only enjoy the SL video (or use it for some positive comparison) 3 years from now.

It'll take time, but I'll wait, good pop music deserves respect.

I don't think anyone is saying MR video is better than SL video. They are both in the bottom tier of Gaga's videography but Stupid Love is definitely better. 

It just goes to show that despite having a lackluster MV, Million Reasons as a song has great recurrents because it is a song with wide mainstream appeal. It was an undeniable flop the first months it was released as a single and nowadays it has the receipts of a hit which is one of my proudest moments as a Gaga stan. I really believe it'll shape up to be a classic in her discography in the long run with the likes of Just Dance etc. even though it was much less successful during its run.

Stupid Love was a fun a little single but it doesn't hold a candle to Million Reasons. 

Edited by zcasx

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828
2 minutes ago, Krazy said:

Funny that most of you were mocking the MR video 4 years ago, and today it serves as a comparison for a new lead single from her, so that means you'll only enjoy the SL video (or use it for some positive comparison) 3 years from now.

It'll take time, but I'll wait, good pop music deserves respect.

only her stans and the ATRL world mocked the MR video. The GP they don't care as long as the song is good.

spacer.png

And Million Reasons is just a great song, its longevity on Spotify (500M streams) and on Youtube (250M views) proves that quality always wins at the end 

spacer.png

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,744

Can we talk about 'Till It Happens To You?

Just watched the Oscars performance and am currently listening to the studio version - and that climax in the end of the song is just - wow.

• paws up 5

1 minute ago, zcasx said:

I don't think anyone is saying MR video is better than SL video. They are both in the bottom tier of Gaga's videography but Stupid Love is definitely better. 

It just goes to show that despite having a lackluster MV, Million Reasons as a song has great recurrents because it is an great song with wide mainstream appeal. It was an undeniable flop the first months it was released as a single and nowadays it has the receipts of a hit which is one of my proudest moments as a Gaga stan. I really believe it'll shape up to be a classic in her discography in the long run with the likes of Just Dance etc. even though it was much less successful during its run.

Stupid Love was a fun a little single but it doesn't hold a candle to Million Reasons. 

See you in 3 years, when it's cool to say good things about SL (music and video).

Popster for Sale 44,744
1 minute ago, Krazy said:

See you in 3 years, when it's cool to say good things about SL (music and video).

I loved Million Reasons as a song the moment it came out and disliked the video the moment it came out too. I liked Stupid Love when it came out and found the video to be okay too. I think my opinion on the subject won't change tbh.

And that happens with all Gaga singles that aren't big hits right away, I've seen this movie before.

Popster for Sale 44,744
1 minute ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

You know what song has a great video? ROM

spacer.png

Tea - It was a bresh of fresh air. The way everyone was so hyped. I think it's like top 5 in my most watched Gaga video at this point.

spacer.png

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828

And that happens with all Gaga singles that aren't big hits right away, I've seen this movie before.

yeah we saw that with GUY 

spacer.png

• lol 4

Gaming Leader 8,440
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Literally can’t do equation of a line / perpendicular maths sh!t and it’s getting on my nerves 

what the f- is a reciprocal 

can a coordinate be a reciprocal??

chartsters give me answers now 

spacer.png

One answer per bundle purchased.

Mariah-Gun-AVI.thumb.jpg.2fbad640ba70d37

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 41,838

That video is truly definition of overrated 

she served looks and that’s it 

besides that, a** 

spacer.png

agreed, bestie :kiss:

it was amateur as hell, some scenes are just wtf ngl :mess:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Miaou said:

yeah we saw that with GUY 

spacer.png

But even today G.U.Y. isn't so appreciated, due to the fact that it doesn't have huges numbers like MR, which made most fans change their opinion after its peak achieved after the SB, so I didn't understand your comparison.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,838
Just now, Delusional said:

The minecraft scene... yikes. I liked the office scenes towards the end, and the bridge dance break. Second verse had some pretty nice aesthetics but yeah...

the worst scene for me was the dancers carrying her into the pool :mess:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828
6 minutes ago, Delusional said:

That video is truly definition of overrated 

she served looks and that’s it 

besides that, a** 

spacer.png

chile GUY is one of her best videos 

spacer.png

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • thanks 3
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311

Well it is a song about being a power bottom, so quite fitting for your brand.

spacer.png

Nothing wrong with being a bottom! LETS END BOTTOM SHAMING!! #deluluhatesbottoms

• paws up 2
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 3