Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 28,933
x3
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

I think we are fine with Gagas current team 

Now saying it again without crying.

ok, Gaga's team is good and make Gaga feel happy and confortable. But sometimes they are a mess

• thanks 1

2 minutes ago, danwasd said:

Her team has a lot to learn about promo spots in 2021 :creepin:

they also need to learn how to make a lead single not leak months and months before release

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,791
Just now, thetea said:

they also need to learn how to make a lead single not leak months and months before release

to be fair, I assume they do know and just didn't care :creepin:

• paws up 2
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,933
x3
4 minutes ago, thetea said:

they also need to have basic taste and not picking Stupid Love as the next single after the universal acclaimed-timeless classic - song of the decade- taleneted-  aka Miss Shallow

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379

Seeing a lot of complaints about Ariana announcing the deluxe version of positions literally the day after releasing the vinyl for the original version, and honestly they are right

Edited by Andreu

A Popster Is Born 10,029
1 minute ago, little legend said:

they also need to have basic taste and not picking Stupid Love as the next single after the universal acclaimed-timeless classic - song of the decade- taleneted-  aka Miss Shallow

don't tell me you'd pick Alice?

A Popster Is Born 14,791
1 minute ago, chartgaga said:

ARUTW as the lead single of Chromatica, if Ms. Eva Max can do it, we can do it too :oscar:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,933
x3
Just now, chartgaga said:

Rain On Me, Sour Candy , Alice, even Enigma and Fun Tonight would have all been better lead choices

Sour Candy solo as a lead with BLACKPINK remix releasing one-two months later would have been amazing as @Delusional said yesterday

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
1 minute ago, little legend said:

Rain On Me, Sour Candy , Alice, even Enigma and Fun Tonight would have all been better lead choices

Sour Candy solo as a lead with BLACKPINK remix releasing one-two months later would have been amazing as @Delusional said yesterday

Enigma could have been cute I guess Alice would have flopped harder than Stupid Love

Pop-a-911-ster 28,933
x3
1 minute ago, chartgaga said:

Enigma could have been cute I guess *enter every song that it exists and it's not a Katy Perry song* would have flopped harder than Stupid Love

Its Not Realistic GIFs | Tenor

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
5 minutes ago, little legend said:

ROM is the perfect second single, I personally don’t think collabs for a lead single are the best choice. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,791
3 minutes ago, donatellab said:

ROM is the perfect second single, I personally don’t think collabs for a lead single are the best choice. 

Poor Colby :bradley:

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, lavenderblondee said:

I need to know who made this edit :receipts:

How is this Gretch :bradley:

She looks REVITALIZED :dead: 

How I wish I would look and feel tbh

• yaas, gaga 2

45 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Honestly Dua is risking overexposure at this rate. She has been a constant presence on radio, talk shows and it seems that you cannot just escape her. The most similar thing to come to mind recently is Taylor during 1989 when all her songs were on radio and she was constantly promoting and the oversaturation lead to kimye-gate where people were just starting to get tired of her and that helped with her "cancellation". 

+ the underperformance of Reputation and its singles.

So ready to see the GP get tired of seeing Dua's face all over the place :abel_glow:

A Popster Is Born 14,791
1 minute ago, Krazy said:

+ the underperformance of Reputation and its singles.

So ready to see the GP get tired of seeing Dua's face all over the place :abel_glow:

I'm not, and there's no need to push successful females against each other :awkney: 

29d7ecaf199ce0ef3b49a11c59fd3990.jpg

Edited by danwasd
  • lol 1