Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 22,854
14 minutes ago, little legend said:

I keep hearing Dynamite on the radio and i am thinking that the radio producers saw Dynamite's stats with amazing streams,chart performance and etc. and so they think that the GP is loving this song. If only they knew that it is just the BOTs streaming and mass buying the song:icant:

not to be rude but gosh Dynamite is such an annoying basic a$$ song

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,034
x3

So BOTs are another fanbase that is on the list on our enemies?:icant: Like madonna fans ,Brit army , Navy ,Beyonce fans ,Katy Kats , Fighters ,Swifties , Venom fans , the irrelevant group that lost the #1 in the UK from ASIB fans, are not enough:icant:

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 29,034
x3
2 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Almost at 1K people. Who's ambassador for the next thread and what will the title be

If no one is interested i can do it:katy:

Moderator 25,023
Just now, BenG said:

We should have a thread that compiles all those reactions. It's therapeutic ngl. :mess:

8 minutes ago, Sir.Sim said:

Enjoy 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,696
6 minutes ago, BenG said:

We should have a thread that compiles all those reactions. It's therapeutic ngl. :mess:

i love seeing armys cry, it's my daily motivation, my daily inspiration, the only reason i have the will to live. it encourages me to push myself on, and it gives me happiness. i feel happy when i see armys cry. i become overjoyed because they cry about our success.

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,951
16 minutes ago, little legend said:

Venom fans , the irrelevant group that lost the #1 in the UK from ASIB fans, are not enough:icant:

Those 2 :rip:

I forgot about that random UK group lol

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 477
29 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I saw a twitter thread of BTS stans recording their reactions and I am surprised by their age, not only because they behave like little kids when they realise they lose, but because ma'am you're pushing 30, do you really need to set up baloons and decorate the house because you think yout fave boyband is gonna win?

I have a close friend who is in ARMY and I don't understand the hate. If it brings happiness then what's wrong? I'm 27 and my obsession with Gaga probably looks as crazy as them. Look at me buying all this stuff and even some dumb oreos for a lot of money just because it's Gaga... If it harms nobody then what's the problem? Their fanbase has some great people too which I personally met.