Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

The Fame Popster 477
1 hour ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Nearly 16 hours after it won a Grammy for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, Rain On Me continues to surge on YouTube.

Out of the Top 500 videos of the last 24 hours, it is currently at #118 (+726) with 842,116 views.
Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

Hold on, lemme give it a stream or 2 :horse_race:

• yaas, gaga 1

58 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Nearly 16 hours after it won a Grammy for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, Rain On Me continues to surge on YouTube.

Out of the Top 500 videos of the last 24 hours, it is currently at #118 (+726) with 842,116 views.

The hating BoTS stans are so stupid. They are commenting a lot on the video + interacting with it (giving dislikes). Thanks to this, the YT algorithm will surely recommend the video to a lot of people which is even more views! Thank you OGHs!

Ha Ha Lol GIF

• paws up 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

A Popster Is Born 18,607
19 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

I'm just really so happy Chromatica was acknowledged because it truly is a great album. ROM winning sort of softens the blow that this album will never reach its full potential, but at least it will now certainly be remembered by both artists and their fans. Especially since this is only Ariana's second win. With 12 wins, I think Gaga has really entered veteran status in the industry. She will probably be bagging at least one Grammy for every material she puts out from here on. That's kind of impressive.

Yes, King

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,874
8 minutes ago, Andreu said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

should've done a Pablo Hásel tribute performance then :ohhh:

That's more appropiate for the exile chanteuse :ohhh:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,440
1 minute ago, Ms I am a local said:

Not Desahogada :billie:

She's so funny, especially her dubbing videos! I miss her, she hasn't posted a video on YT in so long...

yes, her videos dubbing pop stars were amazing. I remember back in High School even my straight friends who disliked Gaga  loved them :ohhh:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 11,951

BTS fans dont even know what "Pop Duo / Group performance" stands for :icant:

Some say its only a group award

Some say its based on success

Some say its based on number of live performances :rip:

Literal clowns

• thanks 1
  • lol 3

Popster for Sale 57,535
2 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Not Desahogada :billie:

She's so funny, especially her dubbing videos! I miss her, she hasn't posted a video on YT in so long...

Just now, Andreu said:

yes, her videos dubbing pop stars were amazing. I remember back in High School even my straight friends who disliked Gaga  loved them :ohhh:

Yeah they've always sent me to the floor, the Joanne era ones hit different, her "cover" of Million Reasons "la gaguiii" :lmao:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
2 minutes ago, Doncho said:

BTS fans dont even know what "Pop Duo / Group performance" stands for :icant:

Some say its only a group award

Some say its based on success

Some say its based on number of live performances :rip:

Literal clowns

they're children wbk :cm:

it always sends me when they pull out that chart :icant:

Edited by WildAmerican
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,951
1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

they're children wbk :cm:

it always sends me when they pull out that chart :icant:

Yes lmao. Reminds me of that Taylor stan twitter account who listed all the "payola" of other artists :eyega:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,440
8 minutes ago, danwasd said:

That's more appropiate for the exile chanteuse :ohhh:

the exile chanteuse would see nothing wrong in going to jail the same way he strategicallly kept her mouth closed about social topics during most of her career. But that's a whole other discussion that's not for the Charts thread :oops:

Popster for Sale 57,535
Just now, Doncho said:

Yes lmao. Reminds me of that Taylor stan twitter account who listed all the "payola" of other artists :eyega:

OMG yes @1989outcharted a LEGEND

One of the most iconic parts of the ROM release was his posting of that long a** list of all things why it was "inorganic"

They came back from the ashes after the AOTY win 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,440
3 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

OMG yes @1989outcharted a LEGEND

One of the most iconic parts of the ROM release was his posting of that long a** list of all things why it was "inorganic"

They came back from the ashes after the AOTY win 

how dare Gaga released 5 remixes on release week to make sure ROM was going #1 SMH

Pop-a-911-ster 29,034
x3

I wanted to also start disliking all BOTs video but i didnt for two reasons. First of all , I don't want to be petty and act pathetic like the BOT army. And secondly because i have already disliked them in the past:katy:

• lol 3