Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

ARTPOPster 2,470

i miss the very start of the chromatica era when ROM just came out, everyone was excited for the album and everyone was celebrating ROM debuting at #1

• paws up 4
  • hugs 1

Gaga has 7 songs charting  on youtube top 300 (English songs only):

39. ROM 782,726

48. Shallow 716,766

126. Bad Romance 501,759

164. Shallow (live) 426,383

234. Poker Face 357,809

292. INLA 315,266

296. ARUTW 312,981

• paws up 10

Popster for Sale 44,886
15 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

The fact that Dildow didn't get any boost from the Grammy performance, barely top 600 on US AM when even ROM is at #369 without a performance or its victory airing on the main show 

Folklore is almost top 10 tho

Shows how ROM had potential to be a even bigger hit. It was so mishandled :bradley:.

The boost from NYE was insane + Women's day was pretty good + now this. Just shows that if they had kept ROM on the public eye it would have been a huge smash. Can't way to see how Gay pride affects it too.

• paws up 4

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

I just want ROM to pull 1M in 24 on YT and I'll be satisfied with the boost

it will easily get there, it's already at 800k and there is still around 10 hours until it's 24h since the win 

A Popster Is Born 12,830

It was a momentous day yesterday. I was kinda serving meltdown seeing thst complete bomb outstreaming SL/SC, thinking Chromatica wouldn't win a Grammy.. Wondering if it was a sign of things to come...

Then just like that fadsies lost 100k on Spotify, and Godga won as many Grammys as Toilet and Fadua. It's a sign of things getting better now!

Anything else for Chromatica is now a bonus :billiecat: