Popster to Popster 4,833
55 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Chromatica

no.1 single

top 5 single

no.1 album

over a billion streams 

a Grammy 

I can see why they didn’t bother with pushing anything further. To the gp it looks like an amazing album and that’s all that matters

hopefully they drop 1000 doves PV and submit 911 MV next year so we get 2 more wins in 2022 LOL

No matter what some other stans says, the word "flop" and "Chromatica" should not be used in the same sentence after what it did with little to almost no promo. It's still a success but not THAT big. The only thing that you can say about it is "Could have performed better" and that's it.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,877
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

Gaga 2 min after she tweeted that she was watching the grammys
u7tyuoz1u7941.png

Yup skdkdkd

pretty sure this morning in like 9h we’ll see new pics on set 

like they’re working like crazy 

• paws up 1

The TABS

"The track was released by Interscope Records as the album's second single on May 22, 2020. Music critics lauded the singers' vocals as well as the song's message. With the song's debut at the top of the US Billboard Hot 100, it became Gaga's fifth and Grande's fourth US number-one single in the country. It marked the first female collaboration to debut atop the chart, and made Grande the first artist to have four songs debut at the top spot. On Spotify, "Rain on Me" was the seventh most streamed song of summer 2020 and the most streamed song by a female artist globally during the season.[1] Additionally, "Rain on Me" topped the charts in 13 other countries, and also charted within the top ten in more than 50 territories." "The song won the Best Pop Duo/Group Performance category at the 63rd Grammy Awards, being the first female collaboration in history to win.[2]"

• yaas, gaga 4