Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Not me seeing an ARMY tweeting that Gaga deserved to be r*p*d for this and other horrible things. I feel no sympathy for those a-holes. They're 15 year olds with acne problems that have no life after all so what did we expect? Truly embarrasing to be them tbh. And then they will pull the racism card when people come for their a**... Pathetic.

Spoiler

Sorry for the rant lol :enigma: but I had to say It.

• shook 4
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 18,607
3 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Stop getting me hyped, I didn't even care about this show when I woke up and now im drunk and needing another GRAMMY win :oscar:

I can feel it coming, babe. Drink some more, stay hyped, we’re getting this!

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,854

the way I didn’t care about the Grammys this morning and now I’m actually considering staying up until they announce the other category :icant:

• paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 26,696
4 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Not me seeing an ARMY tweeting that Gaga deserved to be r*p*d for this and other horrible things. I feel no sympathy for those a-holes. They're 15 year olds with acne problems that have no life after all so what did we expect? Truly embarrasing to be them tbh. And then they will pull the racism card when people come for their a**... Pathetic.

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry for the rant lol :enigma: but I had to say It.

Send me the link and I'll report them 

A Popster Is Born 18,607
1 minute ago, donatellab said:

the way I didn’t care about the Grammys this morning and now I’m actually considering staying up until they announce the other category :icant:

We switch, we really do switch! And I love it