Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

The Fame Popster 355

I legit don't see Armys boosting the views/dislikes that much. I feel like, as someone mentioned above, they already disliked when SC was announced or maybe when the nominations happened. Dynamite is a cute bop and BTS really deserve to win a Grammy (since many many other way underserving artist did), I just wished the fans didn't jump on Gaga's throat, but no matter who won (that wasn't BTS) the lashings were inevitable 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,443
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

The way Bobby liked Ariana’s ig post and Gaga still did not say a thing. We might be in for a surprise after she wins another Grammy

Stop getting me hyped, I didn't even care about this show when I woke up and now im drunk and needing another GRAMMY win :oscar:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

it's still down, shame, I really wanna see how the OGHs are doing 

dTcAHZc.jpg

The way lady gaga literally destryed ATRL :oscar:

*insert the gif from the SB national anthem where she creates a tsunami etc cus i couldnt find it*

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,886
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The way Bobby liked Ariana’s ig post and Gaga still did not say a thing. We might be in for a surprise after she wins another Grammy

I hope this is the case but I think Gaga is tired from filming and probably just taking a nap :icant:

• lol 2