Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Moderator 3,690
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I love Lush Lfife (was listening to it ATM actually), I think it still sounds fresh and it's one of those songs that will never age for me. On the other hand, I never liked Never Forget You and I think Not My fault is the type of song that gets annoying really really fast.

I also love Lush Life. But my favourite song from her is probably Uncover from 2013. I remember visiting my neighbour in 2013 and she had relatives over from Sweden and that relative was a Zara stan and made us listen to her religiously. Can't be mad tho, girls serves bops. 

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 57,535
14 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I love Lush Lfife (was listening to it ATM actually), I think it still sounds fresh and it's one of those songs that will never age for me. On the other hand, I never liked Never Forget You and I think Not My fault is the type of song that gets annoying really really fast.

Pls Ain't My Fault is one of the best gay bops of the last decade and Never Forget You is a really beautiful song

9-A4-D6327-FBDC-49-EB-8654-1-A3-C7-E8-BD

Pop-a-911-ster 30,433
14 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I also love Lush Life. But my favourite song from her is probably Uncover from 2013. I remember visiting my neighbour in 2013 and she had relatives over from Sweden and that relative was a Zara stan and made us listen to her religiously. Can't be mad tho, girls serves bops. 

I never like uncover :billie: i thought it was a flavourless ballad and tbose are always annoying. I havent listened in years tho

Moderator 3,690
Just now, Andreu said:

I never like uncover :billie: i thought it was a flavourless ballad and tbose are always annoying. I havent listened in years tho.

I relistened to it and je, maybe it is not as good as I remember. But still, Nostalgia is a strong factor and I still like it. 

Popster for Sale 57,535
Just now, artgagapop said:

Who is ready for several hours of random nobodys doing artsy performances and thank you speeches that nobody cares about only to see ROM lose :oscar:

Literally lmao

I love watching awards ceremonies to see small/new artists getting their first awards, it's so wholesome sometimes

Pop-a-911-ster 29,950
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

Who is ready for several hours of random nobodys doing artsy performances and thank you speeches that nobody cares about only to see ROM lose :oscar:

Scdccscfssf ikr going to shower

Pop-a-911-ster 29,950
3 minutes ago, donatellab said:

how long is the preshow? 

1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Usually 3 hours

Then like 2 hours of red carpet and then the main show like 2-3hours

Yeah the Twitter just confirmed 3 hours i- we-