Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

It's unlikely for ROM but imagine the collapse if she gets ROM, Poker Face and Shallow to 3xPlatinum+ by 2022

oprah winfrey omg GIF

It will happen for Poker Face for sure 

PF is at 1.6M/1.7M SPS in the UK :cm: 

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828
Just now, LGMonster95 said:

Skyfall is also big but Shallow is way bigger when we take everything in comparison

this is why I said Shallow stomps on Skyfall about the commercial success 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Please she deserves Dula/Ava's '"A&I" :cupcake:

the way Sacrifice is the best song of the year so far 

• paws up 1

23 minutes ago, Delusional said:

The playlisting support for Zara this era from Spotify is ABYSMAL

her label is literally a** 

spacer.png

The way she hasn't even touched TTH since Ruin my life 
6460-EA9-C-513-C-4-FA9-BB90-DE1-E6-F4064

Love me land deserved full duaola push last year

Edited by artgagapop
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
29 minutes ago, Delusional said:

The playlisting support for Zara this era from Spotify is ABYSMAL

her label is literally a** 

spacer.png

But her previous releases got indeed a lot of support, and as much as we like her, if there are no returns the investment stops at some point.

A Popster Is Born 14,814

FN:ME surpasses Adrianna's ME and becomes the fourth most streamed female album and second most streamed playlist in history

bJV42y8.gif

Edited by danwasd
  • paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,956
x3
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Definition of Industry Plant according to medium.com:

The common definition of an industry plant is an artist who has a Major/Indie Label backing their movement but presents themselves as a “home grown start up” label to create a pseudo organic following.

Tell me when Olivia has presented herself as “homemade” or indie. Literally NEVER. She’s the lead actress on the tv show adaptation of the biggest Disney original movie of the 2000s. Released her first song which blew up because of her large social media following and Tik Tok pre release hype. Where/how do any of these things tell you she’s an industry plant

The absolute mental acrobatics at Olympics level to go and discredit this girl is insane

why you took it so seriously?  :mess:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Just now, Andreu said:

But her previous releases got indeed a lot of support, and as much as we like her, if there are no returns the investment stops at some point.

Her last single with support was ruin my life and that has more streams on spotify then many singles by A list singers so i don't get why the investment stopped. They can't except every release to be on par with Symphony/Lush life/Never forget you :arguega:

Also what's even more weird is that she doesn't even really get support in Europe anymore except Sweden and she used to rule there when streaming and radio actually supported her (6 top 10s in the UK etc) 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Except Ruin My Life was a hit so it’s just strange that all of her support was just completely cut off and for what? Did Spotify not see a point in “investing” in her droplet era even though they’ve done the same for numerous other artists?

Ruin My life has big spotify figurew but probably was not the hit they expected to be. And her rollout for her second era has been a disaster, so lets not pretend the only thing missing was playlisting or radio.  

• thanks 1