Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

A Popster Is Born 12,847
40 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

:gaga-scream:

At least Chromatica is getting twice the streams of Smile despite coming out 3 months before and receiving no promo

Daisies outstreaming every Chromatica song sans ROM. Why? 

I believe Daisies is more ballad style which have more longevity + more playlisting as it is a 'lead'. Still not excuse but :rip: I do think even if Chromatica had promo it was always gonna be frontloaded... but in the BTW sense at least :dean_scream:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Just now, donatellab said:

Chromatica could’ve been huge in a covid free world with promo and performances. :bradley:

Imagine a ROM and SC video dropping pre album without the collabs being leaked by insiders, internet would have collapsed :arguega:

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 14,864

POPa911's Threads Hot100 – Times Locked

1. Charts Discussion – Cume Edition - 2 (+1)
  2. Charts Discussion – Oreo Edition - 2
  3. Daily Conversation – Vol. 1 - 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 42,000
2 minutes ago, danwasd said:

POPa911's Threads Hot100 – Times Locked

1. Charts Discussion – Cume Edition - 2 (+1)
  2. Charts Discussion – Oreo Edition - 2
  3. Daily Conversation – Vol. 1 - 1

Time to asterisk the Cume Edition one ala BTW :icant:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,433
2 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Meh, I think he would have won something. He won in the past and had a smash hit along with a smash album. I don’t necessarily disagree with you but I believe his version of events and your explanation of it. Do you know what I mean? And the fact they, in the end, did not get what they wanted, aka Bey, makes me laugh a bit.

I disagree with some things. For example, I feel like Bey is one of the artists with a suspiciously high amount of noms, so we'll see which ones does she win.

The weeknds snub kinda reminded me of Ed Sheeran's in 2018. Regardless of what people think of him, Divide and Perfect were definitely contenderso for the general field. He didnt attend so he only got the noms he was gonna win.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,685

Listened to year-end megamixes and mash ups and whew so many one hit wonders that stomped on Gaga during ha fad era but time the ultimate truth teller. She's still here and thriving

fabulous lady gaga GIF

NRO is a good song so I'm not surprised it's doing well but Daisies also outstreaming SL is a hate crime

joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

• paws up 1

That katy perry streams is account is right and doing great. He/She is specifying album stream and (album+others) streams individually.

Its easier to do that way, than create another graphic for droplets. So grouping droplets along with album released in similar time period makes sense. It would have been wrong , if that account was labeling them as album stream, but it is very clear about it being (album+other) streams.   

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,864
Just now, zoldyck said:

That katy perry streams is account is right and doing great. He/She is specifying album stream and (album+others) streams individually.

Its easier to do that way, than create another graphic for droplets. So grouping droplets along with album released in similar time period makes sense. It would have been wrong , if that account was labeling them as album stream, but it is very clear about it being (album+other) streams.   

And not that lots of Gaga stans want to account TC for Joanne :whatga:

A Popster Is Born 18,597
6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I disagree with some things. For example, I feel like Bey is one of the artists with a suspiciously high amount of noms, so we'll see which ones does she win.

The weeknds snub kinda reminded me of Ed Sheeran's in 2018. Regardless of what people think of him, Divide and Perfect were definitely contenderso for the general field. He didnt attend so he only got the noms he was gonna win.

I

7 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Yeah, let’s just wait and see.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 23,507
4 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Sounds like you run the account :billie:

• lol 5