Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Aya Nakamura sitting unbothered as she has a French album from 2018 outstreaming Smile both in total and daily streams 

EwTZRKRXMAUo197?format=jpg&name=small

counting the maluma remix?

EwTZRKRXMAUo197?format=jpg&name=small?

Moderator 3,690

I know this is like 2 hours late, but Chromatica is Gaga's strongest album in 10 years. I feel ASIB had some higher peaks, but Chromatica is Gaga's strongest, best and most consistent album. (Maybe with the exception of TFM). 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,789
3 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I know this is like 2 hours late, but Chromatica is Gaga's strongest album in 10 years. I feel ASIB had some higher peaks, but Chromatica is Gaga's strongest, best and most consistent album. (Maybe with the exception of TFM). 

Not this when literally ARTPOP exists :whatga:

AP is a very cohesive EDM album, Ms. :crowned:

• lol 1

Moderator 3,690
6 minutes ago, danwasd said:

Not this when literally ARTPOP exists :whatga:

AP is a very cohesive EDM album, Ms. :crowned:

An album going from a the highlight of Sexxx dreams to JND is not miss Gaga at her most cohesive and consistent. 

• paws up 1

10 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Agree, TFM is the only album that comes close to Chromaticas overall greatness but that is also only 8 tracks so not really a fair comparison. The filler and ASIB has some of her best ever songs but it's not worth listening to the whole album :oscar:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,789
7 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

An album going from a the highlight of Sexxx dreams to JND is not miss Gaga at her most cohesive and consistent. 

It's literally the epitome of cohesive and consistent if her premise was that her "ARTPOP could mean anything" :lesson:

• lol 1

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

Agree, TFM is the only album that comes close to Chromaticas overall greatness but that is also only 8 tracks so not really a fair comparison. The filler and ASIB has some of her best ever songs but it's not worth listening to the whole album :oscar:

I mean ASIB is literally a soundtrack meant to sell the movie, it is understandable why it is not as cohesive and consistent. I think the Fame is hurt by its age as well - some of the production feels dated. 

Popster This Way 900
12 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

They're not airing the Grammy pop duo... That gives me a good feeling! 

Me too. The only two nominees for Pop Duo who won't have any presence at the Grammys are Gaga + Ariana. Basically everyone else will be there in some capacity to accept their awards.

I'm not going to get my hopes up but its a good sign for ROMs chances.

Edited by Ethel
  • paws up 1