Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

The longest charting female songs in the UK from 2020.

1. Rai On Me - 32 week*

2. Kings & Queens - 31 weeks

3. Midnight Sky - 30 weeks*

4. WAP - 29 weeks*

5. Levitating - 28 weeks*

6. Physical 24 weeks

* still charting

! Feel free to ad some songs if I forgot one.

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 4

Pop-a-911-ster 39,473

The SCAMMYs try so hard to get Beyoncé to give one sh!t about their show :icant: like academy...SHE DOESN’T CARE.

You’ve scammed enough artists of color and they ain’t falling for it anymore. You wanna use them for ratings but don’t actually wanna award them...we all know your narrative by now just stop it’s so pathetic to attempt this every year by giving her songs that make absolutely no impact stacks and stacks of noms 

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 14,846
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

On tour? Serving LiveNation UK advertising Chromatica tour THIS summer.

:billie:

already is Eva's soon :mess:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439
19 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

The SCAMMYs try so hard to get Beyoncé to give one sh!t about their show :icant: like academy...SHE DOESN’T CARE.

You’ve scammed enough artists of color and they ain’t falling for it anymore. You wanna use them for ratings but don’t actually wanna award them...we all know your narrative by now just stop it’s so pathetic to attempt this every year by giving her songs that make absolutely no impact stacks and stacks of noms 

What I don’t get is why are they reporting she’s reportedly not performing when she wasn’t even announced as a performer in the first place. Was she?

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
40 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Thank you TTH + quality :oscar:

poor fans who said it was not platinum despite all the investment and tactics :billiecat:

Spoiler

took her long enough stil tho

22 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Let's hope she doesn't win any big categories then :billiecat:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
1 hour ago, Fame Romance said:

What it came out already? :rip:

I gave it a chance (since it's not even 20 minutes long and half of it was out already) and its as boring and a unexciting as you'd expect it to be if not worse. All the remaining songs are slow/mid-tempo reggaeton songs which are extremely basic... and, again, boring, which is the last thing reggaeton should be specially considering most of the songs have about 10 writers. The only song I actually like is Selfish Love, which should not even be there in the first place since DJ is the lead artist, and it honestly sounds out of place. Out of the rest of the songs, De Una Vez is definitely the best one.

Lowkey glad the rumors were true and Bad Bunny was not a part of the project because he doesn't need the exposure and it's not like it was interesting enough for him :icant:

1 hour ago, Delusional said:

Woke up this morning and saw it was out on Spotify. Didn’t bother listening, I’ll listen to her when she releases SG3 which I’m sure will be 10x better.

but i thought she was the queen of spain :icant:

Edited by Andreu
  • lol 1