Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster for Sale 44,772
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Both Bey and Gaga are both huge relevant artists with their own respective areas that could be improved. Why people put them against each other idk 

Yeah it baffles me when stans get brave calling Beyoncé a flop just because she hasn't many solo hits this decade

Like sis is on her third decade still selling out shows and having big albums that are very much culturally relevant and is considered by most the best performer alive

I can guarantee absolutely no one in the GP hears Beyoncé and thinks "flop"

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
4 hours ago, donatellab said:

well atleast now we know what the hair was for :icant:

"...and that's why I'm announcing the Sour Candy MV that we shot in Japan with your neighbors from South Korea, Blackpink! come, come, unwrap me, Japan!"

:icant:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,289
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Both Bey and Gaga are both huge relevant artists with their own respective areas that could be improved. Why people put them against each other idk 

I personally don’t put them against each other Bey is literally my second fave after Gaga :icant:

I just mentioned her as an example of one of her  contemporaries who has a strong back catalogue 

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,772

Bey and Gaga are very different performers but what they do have in common is that when all is said and done they will be remembered as L-E-G-E-N-D-S, not many popstars manage to do this.

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
8 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Literally nobody should associate either of them with the word "flop" both are huge names, both are very talented, both has their own success, It's just the same shitty stan wars that brings this pointless discussion

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,356

Spotify Achievements (3/10/2021)

Shallow crosses 1.428b streams (1,428,838,034)

ARUTW crosses 567m streams (567,367,254)

Bad Romance crosses 521m streams (521,448,931)

Paparazzi crosses 222m streams (222,168,758)

LoveGame crosses 115m streams (115,006,002)

John Wayne crosses 83m streams (83,029,962)

ARTPOP crosses 32m streams (32,015,298)

lady gaga please GIF

Alice is now Gaga's 39th (+1) most-streamed track, surpassing Dancin' In Circles.

• paws up 9
  • yaas, gaga 3

A Popster Is Born 18,421

So I was driving to work and the biggest radio here had the news segment. And they talked about the Japan earthquake anniversary and, yes, Gaga was mentioned lol. They played her message and then played ROM. So relevant. Phew. 

• paws up 9
  • yaas, gaga 1