Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

45 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

With over 3,5 million likes in just 15 hours, Gaga's most recent Instagram picture is now Gaga's third-most liked picture ever on the platform.

Only behind these two pictures, which she posted right after the Oscars

Reveal hidden contents

image1-1-724x900.jpeg

oscartiffany.png

Social media really seems to love Actressga :oscar:
her music related posts usually only get to 1-2million and that's also only if the pics are really good, although most of those pics that would gain the most likes are usually leaked/ shared by someone else first like Chromatica album cover, ROM reveal, Chromatica tracklisting and photoshoots etc  :icant:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,582
15 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Social media really seems to love Actressga :oscar:
her music related posts usually only get to 1-2million and that's also only if the pics are really good, although most of those pics that would gain the most likes are usually leaked/ shared by someone else first like Chromatica album cover, ROM reveal, Chromatica tracklisting and photoshoots etc  :icant:

What I was going to say. People are here for actressGa more than musicGa it seems :icant:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390
3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Another IFPI list Gaga will possibly miss today :sad:  This era literally has been a big step down from the ASIB era and all that came with it..  We were spoilt lol 

we need another musical movie era after she smashes purely as an actress w Gucci :oscar:

A Popster Is Born 11,921
8 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

This era literally has been a big step down from the ASIB era and all that came with it..

I think we all expected that tbh

Popster for Sale 44,886
6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

we need another musical movie era after she smashes purely as an actress w Gucci :oscar:

I hope she puts out a new album in 2022/ early 2023 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
10 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

What I was going to say. People are here for actressGa more than musicGa it seems :icant:

People are here for Gaga in general when she does new stuff, when Gaga released Chromatica she was also pulling huge streams (which it also didnt last bc of the lack of promo but that's another story) 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
Just now, Doncho said:

I think we all expected that tbh

I didn't expect to go from ASIB receipts to Selena's Rare :rip: :bradley: making at least one IFPI list would've been welcomed.. it'll be interesting to see what happens next. I am guessing tour cancelled and they'll go in an ASIB esque direction never bothering with f word again :laughga:at least it helped her streaming and ROM was another #1 approaching 700m

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
14 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Another IFPI list Gaga will possibly miss today :sad:  This era literally has been a big step down from the ASIB era and all that came with it..  We were spoilt lol 

It was very unfortunate because of COVID and the lack of promo and ik some of you are done with "excuses" but that's the truth here, the ASIB era was exploding in promotion compared with Chromatica. However if we look at this in different ways, you can clearly see a big improvement when it comes to her past era (Joanne) and that's without all of its promo

• paws up 1