Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

The Popster 152
1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

Some of you are too quick on her winning the Oscar when it doesn't even depend on her that much, she could pull an even better performance than on ASIB and not even be nominated bc of others doing great. This comes from a positive person aswell. Let's hope she does good enough, then be nominated and then hope for a possible win

what I'm hoping for right now is that it's good, makes money and is well received (along with her performance)... awards and all that will come later 

btw there's tons of promising movies coming next season so... let's wait and see!!!

• paws up 2

Popstanne 7,907

Honestly winning an Oscar for acting is kinda like winning AOTY. The material does not only need to be good, it involves a lot of luck and timing.

Some people in the Academy might not vote for Gaga to win a second Oscar because she already has one. If for example she's nominated next to Glenn Close again, they might vote for her instead because they feel like an Oscar for Glenn is overdue, compared to Gaga who already had one. Even if they find Gaga's acting performance to be better

Winning multiple Oscars is usually reserved for Hollywood legends only. It might take Gaga multiple critically acclaimed roles for the Academy to deem her deserving enough to win another Oscar. I'll be more than happy if she gets a nomination.

Edited by JennyWayne
  • paws up 9

Popster to Popster 4,420

y'all I'm so done with ATRL, i can't go there anymore, it's way too toxic and filled with the saddest, most hateful people on the internet. I think it's much better for my mental health to stop going there. :bradley:

I'll be here more if that's any consolation :zoom:

• paws up 4

19 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

y'all I'm so done with ATRL, i can't go there anymore, it's way too toxic and filled with the saddest, most hateful people on the internet. I think it's much better for my mental health to stop going there. :bradley:

Considering the same thing, need to stop giving that toxic website anymore clicks.

Popster to Popster 4,833
16 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

I honestly don't understand why some of you even go on that place. It's filled with losers that hate on every single successful artist that's not their fav, they are so obviously bothered about it that they need daily dose of hatred to finally feel better about themselves, literally mental problems at its best, not even twitter is that worse

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

I honestly don't understand why some of you even go on that place. It's filled with losers that hate on every single successful artist that's not their fav, they are so obviously bothered about it that they need daily dose of hatred to finally feel better about themselves, literally mental problems at its best, not even twitter is that worse

yep. part of me feels the need to go defend Gaga but it's a useless endeavor when the mods there actively engage in Gaga hate/ridicule. Just took a while for it to sink in I guess. 

I'll sleep better and have clearer skin now whew lol

3 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Considering the same thing, need to stop giving that toxic website anymore clicks.

yep. Gaga drives all the traffic there, so without us they'd be nothing. A nice idea tbh

• hugs 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

yep. part of me feels the need to go defend Gaga but it's a useless endeavor when the mods there actively engage in Gaga hate/ridicule. Just took a while for it to sink in I guess. 

I'll sleep better and have clearer skin now whew lol

It's not worth it, you can't fix an already broken record. The fact that they are still there making tons of threads about how Gaga is "flopping" 12 years after her debut, just proves that they are the fools and they are still bothered by her which makes them the absolute clowns in the end, she's still living rent free in their brains followed by their trauma aka A Star Is Born era and her still getting #1 albums and singles nowadays while constantly evolving during the streaming era instead of being forgotten (what they thought). Y'all should just move on from that toxic site

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390

La Noche de Anoche has been certified 3x platinum in Spain

It's already her fourth biggest selling song

1. Malamente and Con Altura, both 5x plat

3. Yo X ti, 4x

4. La noche de anoche, 3x platinum

Antes de morirme, relación remix 3x platinum

5. Pienso en tu mirá, 2x platinum

• yaas, gaga 1